Siva #Imagine for Steph

“I've worked so hard to get to this day and although it hasn't been easy, it's has the best possible outcome! I'll sit and look at all the best memories and the good times we had in fifty years time. I'll remember the time me and Nathan got lost in Florida, the time me and Max got so drunk we couldn't get home, the time me and Tom were meant to go to Asia but flew to Majorca and of course the time me and Jay laughed about his mum wearing a red suit to her wedding," Jay laughed out loud and everyone joined in. "One day we'll grow old together and maybe live in a care home. I don't know. But what I do know is that I'll spend my last days with you because I love you,” he said and looked lovingly at you. Everyone at the wedding cheered and clapped as a tear rolled down your cheek.

You smiled as he bent down to kiss you. This had by far been the best day of your life. Everything was just perfect. Siva, your dress, the church, the reception, the mood, the boys weren’t drunk yet, and your baby girl was constantly kicking, as if she wanted to make sure you didn’t forget her on this amazing day.

Siva was right though, some days you’d just wanted to give up, leave it all. Life with one fifth of a world famous boyband can be difficult, but you’d learnt to cope with it over the years, and today you realised how happy you were that you hadn’t left it all like Siva had mentioned in his speech.

You looked around and finally realized how happy and lucky you were. You’d gotten a new family in all of the boys and their families; the fans finally accepted you and now they treated you like a friend. And you had just married the man of your dreams, and your baby girl was due in a few weeks.

You smiled and looked around. Everyone was here for you and Siva, because they loved you.

Life was perfect.