Nathan #Imagine for Andrea

Imagine waiting at the side of the stage, whilst Nathan and the boys sing their last song and their 2014 world tour. They're finishing the tour in London, at the Wembley Stadium.

Once the boys have finished singing 'Glad You Came', you run on stage and Nathan pulls you in for a passionate kiss. He then looks at you and speaks softly, down the microphone.

"I love you, you do know that right?" he says with a cute smile.

The biggests mile appears on your face and you nod. You put your arms around his neck and hug him tight as he kisses you neck. The audience roars in excitement.

"And I love you," you reply.

Then finally, he lets go of you and a member of the stage team runs on stage with a small blue box. Nathan gets down on one knee after your four year relationship and you start to weep. The crowd goes crazy with cameras flashing in every direction. The show was being filmed for their debut movie as well. You couldn't wait to see the papers in the morning.

"Andrea, will you do the honour of being Mrs Sykes?" you can't help but smile throught the tears. You for once forget about the fans and how they'd feel as you knew Nathan truly loved you.

"Of course! I'd love too!" you reply and you once again fall into a passionate kiss. The boys run on and hug Nathan as a group whilst the boys girlfriends run over to you. The crowd continues to flash their cameras at you and you smile more than ever.

Later that night you log onto twitter and see the trends about you and Nathan, with your mentions going crazy! Your three million followers were on their way to four million in just over three ours, you couldn't believe it!

"I love you so much Nathan James Sykes," you say and he pushes you back onto the hotel bed and kisses you like never before.