Nathan #Imagine for Amber

"Hey babe," Nathan said one sunny morning, in your London home, as he drew back the curtains and opened the windows. 

"Morning, sweetheart," you reply, pushing back the duvet and covers and stretching. 

"How are you and the bump?" 

"Not too bad, I think I can feel it kicking, put your hand here," you say, taking his hand and placing it on your stomach. He looks up at you and smiles.

"It's kicking. My child is kicking. I bet it will be as beautiful as you," he says kissing your neck and making you smile and move your head sightly, as you're enjoying his touch.

"I'm so glad I found you Nathan, you're the man of my dreams,"

"As you're the woman of mine,"

"I love you,"

"I love you too, otherwise I don't think somehow we'd be married right now," he winked and helped you out of bed.

Today Nathan was leaving for a few weeks in LA. As you were so heavily pregnant, you couldn't fly. Nathan didn't want to leave you but knew his career would be on the line so he had to leave today.

As he left he kissed you and the bump goodbye and left for LA.

Once Nathan had gone all you could do is text, tweet or skype.

You missed him so much, as he was the love of your life.

A few weeks later, you knew it was time for the baby. Nathan flew back from LA just to see you and today was the day of the birth of your first child with your husband of two years, Nathan.