Siva #Imagine

#imagine Siva inviting you round to his new apartment. You arrive the next day and walk inside.

He has boxes pulled up against each wall, with the floor clean and the Siva no where to be seen. Thankfully, you had yourself a spare key.

"Siva!" you shout, trying to find him.

You walk around the apartment for several minutes until he appears from beneath some bed covers.

"Y/N!"

"Hey, can I help?" you say to him.

"Feel free to unload boxes and put then anywhere," he replies.

After several hours, you're both exhausted from sorting out the new apartment.

He lay down on the matress and you did the same, stopping to look at him. You'd never noticed how beautifl he was. You'd known him since you were younger and you grew up together and since he made it into the band and you had made it as a fashion designer, he recently made the choice to move down the same road as you. Although it upset you, you knew Siva only saw you as a friend.

A moment later you spot his guitar.

"I've always wanted to know how to play guitar," you say.

"Here, pass it, I'll teach you," he replies in his thick irish accent.

He places his arms around your waist and his hands on yours, whilst gliding you through each note. As he speaks, his warm breath tickles your throat and you start to become warm. You try to play just like him but fail. You turn around to speak to him but instead he crashes his lips in yours.

You both smile.