Max #Imagine

#imagine You and your best friends are going on a all girls holiday to Ibiza, which you cannot wait to get there for. You've been looking forward to this holiday for a long time. The holiday is to help you move on from your last boyfriend who you have recently split up with.

It is 2 o'clock in the morning and you are waiting for the taxi to come and get you, your flight is at 5:00 am, it is an early flight but is only a four hour journey. You hear a car horn beeping from outside, you look out of the window and you see the taxi waiting for you. You grab your luggage and your head to the taxi, the girls are already waiting for you.

You get to Heathrow airport and you and the girls check in and you head to the departure lounge and you wait to be called to your flight.

You are just gazing round the airport as you are bored waiting to board your flight and you spot 5 hot lads sitting near you, they were all hot but one of them was absolutely gorgeous, so hot you can't help but stare at him. He had a shaven head, and piercing eyes... Such beautiful eyes, you thought. You then notice that he was looking back at you, in panic, you smile at him, for him to smile back at you. 

"Come on Y/N, we will miss the flight!" your friend Emily says as you try to snap out of your day dream.

"Okay, I'm coming," you reply to her.

You get up from your seat and pick up your bag and you follow the girls. You get onto the plane and you find your seats, you then notice that you are not sat with your friends, they are a few rows in-front of you.

Great, you now think that you are going to be sat next to some weirdo for the next four hours. You close your eyes and rest your head against the seat, just as you get comfy you hear a voice.

"Excuse me," you hear so you open your eyes and see the guy who you were staring at earlier stood there.

"Oh sorry," you reply as you move so he can get past to get to his seat.

"No need to apologise," he winks at you. So the next four hours weren't going to be so bad after all. Your friends look at you as if they were saying that you were lucky to be sat by this hot guy. 

The plane then began to take off and you were finally on your way to Ibiza. After several minutes you feel yourself drifting off to sleep. You then feel someone nudging you, you open your eyes, and find the hot guy tapping you on the arm,

"I just thought I should wake you up as we have landed," he smiled at you, laughing.

"Thank you," you smile back at you, embarassed. You then get up and get off of the plane.

You and the girls are heading out in the town, several hours after landing.

Thetold you to meet them in the hotel lobby as you are always the last one ready. You check that the apartment is locked and you make your way to the lift, you press the button and the lift doors open. You step inside the lift but just as the lift doors begin to shut, someone stops them and steps into the lift...

It was him again. He smiles at you and you smile back. It them goes silent as you don't know whether you should speak to him or not. You close your eyes but you then feel some lips crashing down on to yours, you open your eyes and see Nathan standing there, you smile which encourages him to carry on kissing you. He then pulls away and says;

"I'm Max, by the way," the lift doors then open again and Max walks off. You can't believe what had just happened but you want it to happen again.