First World Problems.

Start from the beginning

"Maybe it's nothing,Barry. I highly doubt she is cheating on you, come on she is a good girl. A relationship is based on trust and how sane would it be if you just started a relationship with her and you already doubt her. Relax Barry, it was probably just a friend of hers." Joe reassures him and pats his back. "Will i see you at dinner tonight?"

"Yeah, and thank you Joe. You are right I should trust her." Barry smiles and Joe nods slowly.

"I'm always right, son." Joe says cockily as he walks out the door.

ϟ

Hailey walks into the too familiar building, a smell of coffee and bread quickly feels her nose as she approaches to the counter. She sees Iris there.

"Hey Iris!" Hailey smiles and Iris quickly gets closer, smiling as she does.

"Hey Hailey!" Iris says and looks at her. "What can i get to you?"

"Uh a Coffee Vanilla Latte, please." Hailey responds with a grin on her face.
"So how are you?" Hailey lays her elbows on the counter.

"Good, have you read my blog?" Iris raises her eyebrows excited to her Hailey's answer. Hailey heard the other day Barry talking about it and how unsafe was that, she also knew about his 'secrets' rooftop scapes to talk to Iris. But Barry doesn't know that.

"Oh yeah i have." Hailey trails off. "But don't you think it's a little unsafe?, i mean one of those metahumans could get a cross your blog and think you have some sort of connection with The Flash and well they could hurt you." Hailey says and she sees Iris scoff a little, keeping the smile on her face.

"Yeah, Barry has said that a million times. But people have to know about him, they have to believe in him." Iris states and Hailey nods understandingly.

"I think they know, judging by the many many times he has risked his life to save others." Hailey declares. "And it's not to be mean, but how serious could an anonymous blog be?" Hailey tilts her head apologetically and Iris smiles.

"Not anonymous anymore." Iris says and Hailey's smile wipes off her face. "Here's your latte." Iris hands it over Hailey and when she was about to take the money out of her pocket, a 20 dollar bill was laid on the counter.

Hailey quickly looks up to see the one and only Nick Parish standing in front of her, with his cute smile and lazy eye.

"I will pay it for her." He says looking at Iris.

"No, Nick you don-"

"Nah it's fine, i would love too." Nick says looking at Hailey as he kisses her cheek. "Keep the change." He states looking at Iris. "We will see each other again, right?" He asks as he scratches the back of his neck, his eyes glued on Hailey.

"Yes, we will Nick. You didn't have to you know pay my latte." She says shyly and Nick shakes his head while chuckling lightly.

"Great, and it's okay. I like paying the drinks of pretty girls." He smirks and walks away. "Hope to see you again,doll." He says as he leaves the building. Hailey suddenly feels a pair of eyes burning the back of her head, she turns back to see Iris with her eyebrows furrowed.

"A friend." Hailey reassures.

"I don't have friends that call me doll, that's for sure." She states with a chuckle.