Chapter 4

Another day done as most people would day, but to you it's another obstical you've managed to get through. Your walking back home, listening to (Your favourite band) but your teeth are chattering and your fingers are completely numb. At least it's night so no one can see the wreck your in, it's been at it to you again (by that I mean your boss) you haven't been fired because he likes to torment you with his everyday 'mornin sweet jugs' (I'll let you to figure out what that means) and the strange disappearance of your clothes when you go change out of your uniform.
Clenching your fists you stride back continuing the route home, everything's so bloody-
"HALLO!"
"F*CK!" You weeze out clutching your chest.
Something odd is towering over you, with a row of teeth with the front two missing. You raise your hood letting the street lamp reveal the one and only,
"2-D?" You ask raising your eye brow
He swings his head back and forth excitedly, what's with this guy tonight?...
"EEK!" Your dragged into his chest, your breath hitching from the way he tucks you in.
"Yur teeth are chatterin" he points out in his peculiar voice of his, you can't quite put it into words but the way he speaks. All you know is that his words lifts a warm smile to one side.
You push him back, you're not one of those chicks who just act all cute in the guys arms. Hah, you cute? Your too weird for that, too anti-social.
"So (y/n), murdoc be gone at eleven tomorrow you come then?"
Oh yeah, he wanted to show you something. You nod and start heading home again. You hear 2-D scramble after you. He walks next to you hands in pockets, his expression smiling blankly.
"What?" You question, rougher than you meant to.
Something about hearing another person's footsteps beside you makes you feel lighter and glee.
"Oh Yeh, heh heh, ah forgot to say goodbay"
"Goodbye?" Your lips twitched up into a smirk, he was starting to amuse you.
"Ey Yeh bye (y/n)!" He waved hobbling away from you.
Feels nice to have someone say your name without something dirty sneaking with it or being spat at afterwards... Feels good.
~☆~
You knock hesitant.
Nothing.
You wait leaning on the stone wall pulling your hood down. The door creeps open,
"(Y/n)!" Cheered a high pitched girl
You dart your eyes to Noodle smiling down at her.
"Is she here?!" Is what was heard before sounds of falling pieces crashed down, a wooden pigs head rolled towards your feet. A long hand pokes out onto the door frame pulling a beaming 2-D whose hair was seeped to one side, you chuckled silently staring at his slumbering state. Russel peered his head forward from the further room narrowing his eyes at you, he had an apron on and his head was only milometer's from touching the tall ceiling.
You step in something was firing in your stomach, were you excited? Noodle and 2-D lead you to a small room, inside was a wooden piano covered with japenese stickers; like most things you noticed. 2-D flumps onto the piano seat while Noodle sits on the pull out plastic chair smiling brightly while swinging her legs about. You rest your back on the wall.
After lots of russling from piano sheets you hear 2-D breathe out sharply placing his fingers on the notes.
He starts playing...
You raise your head, naturally leaning your head closer towards the music. The sound was strange, odd, though completely engaging. Noodle starts to hum tunefully, something clicked. Your hands start knocking on your thighs your head nodding to your own beats. Uh uh uh, you sing in your head. Noodle mimics you. Huh? Oh cr*p not out loud?! You hear scribbles being made, embarrassed you tug your hood down shadowing your eyes. You hear Noodle walk out.
Your still tugging your hood down not knowing what else too do, you tense up hearing the silence. Something touches your hand causing you to flinch. Gazing up is 2-D who is frowning at you, he ducks his head leveling with you. He pulls the hood down gently, narrowing his eyes he tells you softly,
"Don't cover up tem eyes of your's."
You don't reply but the two of you continue locking each others gaze with one another. Your (colour of your choice) bangs fall over your nose, making you both blink. You notice the slight redness appear on 2-D's cheeks as he knots the hem of his t-shirt. You shift feeling hopeless, what are you doing? What should you be doing? Why is he still staring at you like that. You spot his lips part slightly.
"Your eyes are nice to look at" He spoke his voice fading at the end.
If this was some random guy, heck if this was a guy you knew, you would of given him a cold glare following a stamp to the foot. But for once you didn't want to hurt someone who complimented you. It felt like he really meant it by the way he lowered his eye lids over his own pitch black eyes. At that moment you really wanted to stroke his blue messy hair.
*knock knock* Noodle tilted her head to us getting our attention.
"Russel made shrimp stew" she exclaimed already dancing her way to the kitchen.
2-D turned to look at you, though you had already ducked out of his gaze and hurried to the kitchen awkwardly. You shook your head staring at all the junk laying everywhere. Russel placed a huge pot on the table while Noodle flapped away the newspapers onto the floor. You sat quietly to the far end.
Your phone buzzed,

Boss: come to work NOW got some stuff for you and I to do ;)

Slouching your shoulders you close your eyes tightly, not again... You stand up quickly heading for the door
"Why you leave? Russel is not bad chef"
"Hrmpth" replies Russel pouring the stew into a bowl muttering some words under his breath.
"Work stuff" you reply tensing your knuckles.
After closing the door you notice 2-D staring at you his face shadowed by the curtain he held up. You pretend you didn't see him and rush off to work.