Chapter 2

After you threw your keys in the bowl your huge great dane charges at you and jumps on your shoulders,
"Hello again" after hugging him you throw your bag on the sofa and make your way to the kitchen. (Your dog's name) pads in the kitchen and stares up at you innocently. In its jaws is that hat that blue haired guy gave you. You snatch it of of him and sit on one of your chairs.
"Nice hat this is..." you hold it up, which then leads to a crumpled bit of paper to fall on the table.
Curious you pick it up and fold it out.
It read,
Feel good lyrics - 2D
Feel good, x3
Feel good, x3
Feel good, x3
City's breaking down on a camel's back.
They just have to go 'cause they don't know wack
So all you fill the streets it's appealing to see
You won't get out the county, 'cause you're bad and free
You've got a new horizon it's ephemeral style.
A melancholy town where we never smile.
Then there's a ton of scribbled out words underneath. Huh, you think to yourself this looks pretty good. You realise though that this guy probably wants it back, be funny if he was actually in some sort of band...
You look for any clues as where to find him. Nothing. Oh well, not my problem he left it in-
There was a tune-full knock on the door. You peer inside the hole in your door to see a black haired girl in quite striking colours.
You open the door slightly staring at the small girl.
"Hallo! You have somethingwe need!" Spoke the girl with a cute voice you couldn't help but smile at.
"Like what?" Your mind instantly thinks about the lyrics sheet.
"My friend 2-D, gave his hat to you and left something in there, have you idea where it is?" She ended with a wide grin.
You rush back to the sheet and show it to her
"Ha ha! Look everyone she does have it" the girl jumped up and down pointing at the sheet.
She was also facing a rusty old car with bullet holes covered over it. A very strange, black haired guy strides over to us in a wave motion, he raises his head
ARGH his skin was green and his nose was all broken. What the hell happened to him. The green creep grins at you mischievously showing off his long tounge. Ugh you wanna be sick just looking at him.
"Yu like what you see pretty girl?" He mocks waving his hands down his figure still grinning at me.
"Murdoc-chan no time, no time we must hurry back" she pester him flying her arms about between me an the green guy. All our heads turn to the huge guy who exits the car, woh! You wonder how he actually fits in there!?
"Man, what's takin so long, this ain't what we supposed be doin." He sighs
Out of the corner of my eye some blue hair and long finger curl above the seats facing me. One eye peeks over, but once we lock eyes he makes a shriek and falls down on the seat out of view.
"Rrright come on chaps." Shouted the green guy, his croaky voice sounding familiar to you.
As the two guys jump back in the car you look down and see the little girl staring up at me intensely,
"Come come, I show you Gorillaz." She said grabbing your hand, wha? Gorillaz? But your already being tagged along into their car. Eww it stinks in here. The big tall guy turns round from his front seat,
"Noods, why she in with us?"
"Because I show her Gorillaz that's why." She speaks confidently in her cute accent.
The big guy shakes his head and tries to shift himself because he's the most squashed thing anyone can picture right now. Your feeling too dazed to realise that your basically being kidnapped, your just about to roar your heart out and demand to be let out. But something close to you figits, you turn my head slowly to the blue haired guy that you forgot the name of. He doesn't say anything just watches me with his hands to hus mouth with a dopey/frightened expression.
You open your hand and reveal the lyrics sheet. He stares down at it then back at you with his stupid look again. Raising your eye brow you push the sheet onto his chest. He looks down at it puzzled. Sighing you open the sheet revealing the notes. His face lightens up and his black eyed widen, you suddenly find his eyes fascinating and you can't seem to look away.
Without thinking you ask "Are you blind?" He shakes his head cheerfully, stops to think for a second, then continues shaking his head.
You turn round and open your phone, two messages from Henry. You squease your phone angrily, so he gives up after two missed calls? You breathe out roughly.
You didn't mention it but you realise that the blue haired guy keeps watching you resting his head on one palm, while the green weirdo makes sharp looks at you then at the blue guy.
I'm jolted forward when we come to and sudden hault at a tall bricked house. The green guy opens the door and and makes his way to the door, you wonder if he's drunk. All of us get out while the blue haired guy hides behind the girl which didn't have the effect as he was tall and lanky. As soon as the door opens I'm welcomed to a huge mess, a record player playing David Bowie I'm the background and a smashed glass bottle still dripping bear on a wall. You hesitate to step in but the sweet girl shows her hand to you smiling. You step in careful watching every step.
The girl directs you to a door with the sign, 'Noodles room' nailed on. Inside is a warm cosy room, that decorated with lots of Japanese toys, posters and hell of a lot of random stuff. You sit on her bed and she jumps on to the matress next to you.
"Let me show you my album that I made" she says casually.
"You created your own album?!" You stare at her gaping "that's so awesome!" She grins at your last compliment and puts in a CD.
"I'll skip it to my favourite song." A song starts playing and I instantly want to dance. The girl looks up at me smiling warmly.
"My name is Noodle" she states showing her hand
You shake it "I'm (whatever name you choose)"
"I like you ____ you have a nice face." She presses her finger on your nose.
Chuckling you thank her. A head peers out, he was so tall his head was literally touching the ceiling.
"Noods how long is this girl staying here?" He asks especting me like some sort of show dog.
"Till she wants to leave, Russel"
Right so his name is Russel. Another head pops in, a face I'd rather not look at.
"Noodle if that girls staying make her useful, what can you do girl?" He asks glaring at me
"I can break your face, if you ever try to tell me what to do." You reply coldly. Everyone stays silent, but a evil grin appears on the guys face just like before. You squirm feeling uncomfortable with him staring at you like that. He starts to chuckle and decides to stride in hands on his hips.
"Yeah your a nice one, don't worry bout leavin late alright darlin', har harr" he struts off followed by the other guy growling at the green weirdo.
"That's murdoc, he in one of his crazy mood so don't think bad of him just yet." Noodle told me
"You guys don't look like family why you all on this big house?" I ask
"We are the Gorillaz that's why!" She shouted in excitement, but I just looked at her puzzled.
Noodle got up and showed me a C-D it had the picture if them all with the title 'Demon Days' by Gorillaz
"So your a band?!"
"Yes yes, correct!!"
"That's so cool, what you play?"
"Bit of guitar" she gave me another huge grin. Then she sat close to you with her head loweted slightly "please don't leave soon, I have to deal with three boys who make a lot of noise... It's been long since I got to talk to a girl whoes not crashing with murdoc for a night." She told me sadly.
"Don't worry I'm not leaving any time soon" I smiled patting her shoulder