He huffed. "So? You do the same thing but I know damn well not to interrupt your ass. I don't want you giving me hell." Mac huffed again.

I smirked. "Good boy haha."

He flipped me off and I joined his game since he was playing with two people. They were on round 10. Hmm. This should be easy. I knifed as many zombies as I can so i can use the mystery box. When I got to 2000 points, I used the mystery box twice and got me the raygun and galil.

Lucky right? Ha. I heard foot steps coming so I knew it was Hayden. I looked real fast and saw it was him.

"Come join the couch with us." I told Hayden.

He said nothing as he sat down next to me. I shot down zombies as I ran everywhere.

"Mac. Watch me, I wanna eat real fast." I told Mac.

"Alright. Hold on." He said as he shot down the line of zombies that were chasing him.

I shot down some zombies and Mac finally got to me. I stopped playing and opened the ritz and cream cheese. I grabbed the rit and dipped it in cream cheese. I shoved it in my mouth and groaned in bliss. This is heaven.

I shoved more in my mouth and went back to killing zombies. When we got to round 16, Mac died amd started fursing loudly. I back handed him.

"Shut the fuck up dude. There's a kid sleeping down the fucking hall." I growled at him.

He smiled sheepishly as he rubbed the spot on his head that I hit.

"Sorry. I forgot." He appologized.

I nodded and ate some more ritz and cream cheese.

"That looks disgusting." Hayden commented.

Mac and I snorted. "But it's good." Mac said as he shoved some in his mouth.

I grabbed a rit and dipped it in cream cheese. I handed it to Hayden as he stared at it oddly. He took a bite of it slowly and I rolled my eyes at him. His eyes kind of widened as he shoved the rest in his mouth. Ha. He likes it. I went back to killing zombies.

"This is good." He said as he shoved more in his mouth.

****

"So Lia. What do you like to do?" I asked Lia.

She swallowed her food and looked at me shyly. "I like to color and draw." She whispered.

I smiled at her. "Me too." I said softly with a smile.

She smiled. "Really?"

"Yeah. One of these days, we can draw and color together. Yeah?"

She beamed. "Yeah." She said smiling to herself.

I chuckled and looked up at Hayden. He was staring at me and thinking alot that he didn't see me look up at him. I smirked and waved my hand acros his face. He snapped out of it and blushed when he saw I caught him red handed.

Lia giggled as Hayden hid his face with his hair. I chuckled.

"Ready to leave?" I asked them.

Lia nodded as she took a sip of her sprite. Hayden got up and threw our trash away.

"He likes you." Lia whispered and then giggled.

I chuckled. "He's nice." I told her and she giggled again.

I like this kid. Ha. Lia and I got up and threw our cups away since I have nothing to hold the cups in my baby. We met up with Hayden at the door and walked to my baby. Before Lia can get on, I heard a high pitch giggle. Ha. Bimbos here. I bet she's here with whatever the fuck his name is.