dirty little secrets.

Cameron and I are seniors in high school and have been dating for about six months now; things are getting pretty serious. Though we experiment, things don't seem to be moving quickly enough. I think we both want to do more but neither of us are ready to speak out.

I roll to the side and watch his peaceful sleeping while thinking about all of the things I could do to him. I trace small shapes over his abs as I think about the things, beginning to feel hot.

"If only you knew what I could do with my mouth," I whisper. I think about it for a long time before quietly speaking again.

"I would ride you so hard if you would just let me."

"I wish you would just tie me down and fuck me senseless; teach me a lesson for not treating my boyfriend right." I internally groan at how hot he is, and how we may never get to the next step in our relationship. I'm just a horny teenager and so is he, we both need to take care of our wants.

I roll out of bed and grab a change of clothes; a nice steamy shower fixes everything.

_______________

I smile as Cameron wraps his arms around my waist from behind. We decided to stay home today and just watch Netflix; like every other cliché couple on the planet.

I try to move so I can leave and put away the ingredients I used for sandwiches but am held into place by Cam's strong arms.

"Babe, I need to put this stuff away please," I try reasoning with him. He momentarily loosens his grip on my waist so I turn around and try to escape to the fridge. I, though, don't get very far before Cameron pins me to the metal front of it, causing me to drop the mustard.

He smashes our lips together and harshly grinds himself into me. I moan, though confused with his actions. I let my hands slip into his messy hair as he harshly sucks on my left collarbone. I gasp when his hand slips down to the band of my Adidas sweatpants and gropes my pussy possessively.

"If it's a good fucking that you want, then its a good fucking you'll get baby girl." Cameron smashes his lips back onto mine as his hand begins to move up and down my lady parts harshly.

"Oh, fuck baby," I struggle in between breaths, "you weren't supposed to hear that," I internally cry.

"Well I did princess, and now you're going to be a good girl and show me what you can do with that pretty little mouth of yours," he smirks at me. His hands travels up my body and to my hair, where he tightens his grip and tugs me down to my knees. Still looking up at him, I'm still surprised at his aggressive side.

Its my turn to smirk as I palm his erection through his sweatpants and watch his facial expressions turn. I rub his shaft, growing more hungry by the minute. I harshly grip his sweats and pull them down, along with his boxers. His member doesn't have the chance to hit his stomach before I savagely grip it in my small hands. I teasingly run them down his shaft, not looking away from his eyes for a second. I slowly circle my tongue around his head and then kiss the top.

I'm about to teasingly glide my head down him when he holds the back of it, shoving his cock down my throat. I gag at the unexpected action and come back up for air. I don't get long before he shoves himself back in, holding my head in place.

I decide to stay stationary and let him take control. Every time he thrusts into my mouth, he gets a little deeper. Its hard for him to fit his thick cock in my mouth, but the more I relax, the easier it seems for him. His movements become gradual, and I know he's close so before he gets the chance to release I forcefully pull out and stand up, reconnecting our lips.