mr. badboy.

I look up at the clock, tapping my pencil against the desk. There are still forty five minutes left in school and I internally groan, not wanting to sit in prison for any longer. I flick my gaze from the clock to the television as the front of the class room. I roll my eyes at the boring documentary being played before me, knowing that I could be doing something a lot more productive with my life.

I let my eyes wander around the classroom, viewing the nearly sleeping jocks, attentive nerds, and everybody else. My eyes just so happen to land on Cameron Dallas, the bad boy of the juniors. His jawline is so prominent, his brown hair styled up, his perfectly tanned skin. There simply isn't a trait about Cameron Dallas that isn't appealing. He turns his head, catching me staring at him. He cocks up an eyebrow, half grinning that mischievous grin of his.

I turn my head back to the movie, wanting to cry. I simply cannot stand being in here any longer.

I drop my pencil, walking to the front of the class, asking Mr. Bradbury if I can go to the restroom. He complies, letting me go; as if he even cares. I walk down the hall, trying to decide what I want to do because I am most definitely not going back to class. I begin to start walking around the hallway, scrolling though my phone until I see a teacher. I pass another student here and there, none of them seeming to care what I'm up to.

That is, until I see him leaning up against one of the blue lockers that line the walkways of the building. I walk up to Cameron, but try not to make it obvious that I'm going towards him, more like passed him.

"Don't think I didn't notice you staring at me in class." I roll my eyes at the sound of his voice.

"What do you want, Dallas?"

"I want you, Y/L/N." He teasingly wiggles his eyebrows, licking his bottom lip slowly, making sure he catches my attention.

"I don't mess around with fuck boys." I laugh, beginning to continue walking forward. I don't even have the chance to take a single step before Cameron is standing in front of me.

"So, you're telling me, that you don't want this?" He bites his bottom lip, slightly lifting up his shirt in the most casual way possible, slightly showing off his toned stomach. I close my eyes momentarily, trying not to show that his attributes are getting to me.

"N-no, I don't." I state, straightening up, patting down my black skater skirt.

"Then why am I making you so nervous?" He steps forward, placing his hand on my waist.

"What are you talking about? You're not making me nervous." I pat his hands away angrily, even though deep down I really just want to take on all of what this boy has in store.

"C'mon, it's better than sitting in class, watching a stupid biography on whatever his name is, isn't it?" He backs me up against a locker, placing one of his arms against it next to my head, supporting his weight.

"N-no, I'de rather go back." I gulp, still trying not to seem scared or nervous by all means. I watch his actions as he shrugs his shoulders before smashing his lips onto mine. For a split second I began to kiss him back, before I realized what I was doing. I push him off of me, unwillingly.

"What about now?"

"There answer is still no. Get off of me, I begin to get angry."

"It's not like you've never done it before, I know about you and Gilinsky." He winks, and in that moment I give up, I'm so done trying because Cameron Dallas is so fucking hot that I cannot handle it any longer.

"Fuck it." I murmur, fisting Cameron's black shirt, pulling him towards me. I crash my lips into his hungrily, his hands falling to the small of my back. Things begin to get heated really quickly as one of his hands slip down my thigh, slightly lifting up my skirt, I slight gasp as he begins to rub my through my red, lace underwear.

"M-maybe we shouldn't do this here." I break the heated make out session and grab his hand, quickly walking us to the janitors closet.

"Kinky." He smirks. I simply shove him into the small area, shutting and managing to lock the door behind us. I throw myself onto him as he begins to quickly rip down my panties, shoving me against the wall. I grip his hair as he quickly shoves a finger in me, pumping his hand in and out. I pull him down to my lips and let out a quiet moan as he slips another finger in me.

"Mm, you're tight babe." I can feel him grinning against my lips, and although I'm
no virgin, I cannot deny the fact that I am not fully adjusted to having sex often. I ignore his comment and reach forward, fumbling with the button of his pants. I yank them down and can see his large bulge through his boxers. I continue with pulling down his Calvin Klein underwear.

Without warning he harshly shoves himself into me. I yelp at the sudden impact and he sharply cups a hand over my mouth.

"You wouldn't want to get us caught." Cameron seductively whispers into my ear as he begins he slowly thrust in and out of me. It's hard to keep my moans back as he starts pumping faster. He releases his hand from my mouth and he picks me up, my legs wrapping around his waist. With the easier access he is able to harshly slam into me repeatedly. I roll my head back in pleasure, letting my hands run under his shirt feeling his toned abs.

His actions decease, causing me to frown, until I realize what he is intending for me to do. He drops his hands from tightly gripping my bum and I wrap my arms tightly around his neck, supporting myself. I roll my hips onto him and watch as he rolls his head back as well, a loud moan falling from his mouth.

"Sh-shut up, Mr. B-Badboy." I manage to get out. He has had enough of my slow actions and starts grinding himself into me again. He doesn't give me anytime to adjust to his huge cock as he pounds into me, harder and faster each time. The pleasure is so unbearable and it's overwhelming.

"Oh my god, Cameron." I squeeze my eyes shut, arms tightening around his neck. His hands tightly grip my ass, one of them momentarily letting go to slap it.

"Tell me how you like it, babe." He breathily speaks.

"R-rough." I cry, wanting more. Cameron puts me down and positions me doggy style against some of the buckets in the small closet. It's no surprise when he harshly thrusts into me again, stretching out my tight pussy. Each movement increases, and each time when I think it's impossible for the pleasure to get better, it does.

"F-fuck me harder, Cam." I cry. He grabs onto me thighs and pounds into me, harder than before. We manage to keep our moans to a minimum and one of the only sounds that is surrounding the area is the hard slapping of our skin against each other's. He guides me back and forth, slamming me all the way down his length.

"Fuck Y/N." Cameron manages to get out, out of breath.

It isn't long later when I feel a tingling sensation beginning to form in the pit of my stomach. I grip the closest object as I let myself release onto Cameron's huge dick. He quickly pulls out and releases his own juices onto the floor. My pussy is still pounding as I pull up my panties. Cameron cleans up his mess and puts his pants back on as well. He quietly opens the door, looking at me surprisingly.

"Ladies first." He nods towards the open door, insisting on me exiting.