Chapter one: Saved by a girl

Souls p.o.v
I swear that flat chested meister of mine really pissed me off. Does she have to go and maka chop me every time I do something uncool.

Being lost in my thoughts while walking down the alley way wasnt the sharpest idea I've had, I snapped by to my sense when I hear a low growl come from behind me. I turned around slowly and came to realize that a kishin was devouring a poor innocent person's soul.

Jumling back I turn my arm into a scythe. I hope I can do well without my flat chested meister, a remark that was not needed but fresh in my mind. I focused as the kishin inched closer and closer until a girl dropped down in front of me breaking it completely. She had (h/c) hair and was wielding a katana in each of her hands. "Listen up kishin, your days of torture is over its time for me to take your soul!"

She takes off towards the kishin and uses her twin katanas to execute the kishin, crossing her blades as she did. She then jumps behind him as his body discinigrates leaving the soul to float behind her. She turned around and grabbed it, walking back over to me. "This belongs to you doesn't it?" She hands it to me and jumps on top of the nearest roof top.

With that she was gone, wait did a girl just save me?

Your p.o.v
When I reached my apartment complex I headed to my apartment. Once inside I threw my twin katanas in the air and they transformed back into their human forms.

Their names are Chase and Ethan. Both of them were abused and then abandoned by their parents. I took them in and they accepted my past like I had done to theirs.

Chase looked at me and then to Ethan. "You know I bet that boy must be really mad, I mean who wouldn't be if they were just saved by a girl" this comment upset me so I walked over to chase and grabbed him by the ear.

I then brought his head to my knee and the two collided. It causes him to fall to the floor, serves him right. He sits up and runs his very sore face. Big daggers where sent my way but I set him straight real quick "I swear to god Chase, one more comment and next time it won't be your face!"

This caused Ethan to laugh hysterically. "Chase you moron, it seems you forgot our meisters strength" This irritated me and daggers were sent at Ethan with my (e/c) eyes. He immediately stopped and helps his twin brother back  up.

"Ok guys let's head to bed we have a big day ahead of us, tomorrow we start at the dwma." They smile and we all head off to our rooms.

In the morning I got up at six and I took a shower. Then I went threw my closet and found the cutest first day of school outfit. I put on a (f/c) stripped crop top with (color) high waisted shorts. I then pulled my (h/c) hair into a bun. Before walking out of my room I slipped on a pair (color) converse.

Once out of my room I see the twins dressed and ready for school. Ethan had on a grey dress shirt with a black vest over it and a blue tie, black dress pants and black dress shoes. Chase had on a white dress shirt and a black vest but his was open, blue scarf and black dress pants and black dress shoes. Ethans blonde hair was messy and Chases blonde hair was also messy. I sigh.

(This is what the twins look like but with blonde hair)

I sigh and walk over to them. I take a wiff of both of them and discover they both were wearing Calvin Klein cologne. "Good you guys smell nice, always a good impression"

We grabbed our skate boards and headed out of the apartment complex. On the way to school we stopped at death cafe since it was only 6:30 and we had thirty minutes till school started.

I ordered a cheesey omlet with toast, Ethan ordered biscuits and gravy and Chase ordered a fruit parfait with a blueberry muffin. We all decided to drink orange juice.

The server came back with our food and we ate. After eating we received the bill, I walked up to the cashier to pay and then we left. We had ten minutes to go to school so we hopped back onto our skateboards and hauled ass to the dwma.

Chases p.o.v
Once we reached the top there was a group of people waiting for us. Within that group was the boy we saved the night before. "Hi welcome to the dwma New kids! I'm maka and this is my partner soul and my friends tsubaki, blackstar, kid, Liz and patty"

We said hi and my meister introduced us. "I'm (y/n) and these are my twin weapon partners, Chase and Ethan." We both did the sup things with our heads. We're not used to other people being nice. It's always been my meister, my brother and me against the world.

Soul came over to us and thanked my meister for last night. She said no problem and we went inside of the school.

Ethans p.o.v
Soul seems to like my meister. I can see it in his eyes. I swear if he tries to make a move on my meister I will cut of his tongue with my hand in katana form. As we were walking down the halls soul came next to my meister and started to chat with her.

Looking over at Chase, he nods and we go by our meisters side. I'm next to her while Chase is next to soul. "So (y/n) watcha talking about?" "Nothing much, oh yeah soul invited us to go on his extra curricular mission with him!"

That causes me and my brother to curse underneath our breaths. When we reached the class room we went inside and got seated next to maka and soul. Kid, Liz and patty above us and blackstar and tsubaki below us.

Class begins, I can't wait for second period we get to leave for the mission.