The Fairies with 4 Tigers and a Mermaid

Previously on Boiling Blood.
Tears spilled down my face.For the greater good.
Sorry Melissa.______________________________________________________________________
Your POV
I walked to my house."Y/n!" I heard Natsu yell.I turned around and faced Natsu."Yes?" I asked in a hurry."Where are you going?" He asked."To find Melissa.Do you wanna come?!" I asked."Well,If its to avenge Erza I'm in! We should grab members." Natsu responded.I turned around and kept walking with him following behind."Look,I'm just gonna bring my Sabertooth friends with some of you guys." I kept walking till I reached Fairy Hills."I'm gonna pack." I entered my room.
Time Skip
I decided to bring Lucy,Gray,Wendy,Natsu."where are we going?" Wendy asked."We are visiting Sabertooth." I said as I paid the tickets."Why at this kind of time?!" Lucy exclaimed."Well,this isn't enough to win against Melissa.I realized she's got 8 helpers counting her is nine." I said as we entered the train."Wendy cast Trois on Natsu Please." I told Wendy."Hai" I sat next to Wendy and Gray.And Lucy and Natsu plus Happy on the seat in front of us."Why not bring more of us?" Asked Gray."We need to protect the injured members.And I also think Minerva would want revenge for Erza.Also forgot to mention I invited Kagura." They all nodded
Time Skip
We got off the train and walked to Mermaid Heel."Why Kagura-san?" Asked Wendy."Kagura was a person Erza deeply cared about." I responded.We walked a couple of more minutes then we saw Mermaid Heel."Okay Natsu,Gray stay here no boys in Mermaid Heel." They did poker faces.Lucy, Wendy,and I entered.We walked to a table where Kagura was sitting down with Milianna."Kagura,Let's go." I whispered.She nodded and we walked out the guild hall."Kagura,now we must visit Saber."
Time skip yet again
We walked in the guild hall of the mighty tigers."May I see Sting,Yukino,Rogue,and Minerva!" I yelled."We are right here." I turned to my left and saw all 4 of them walking towards us."Ready?" They nodded and we walked to the train station.Our team is 5 fairies,4 tigers,and 1 mermaid.
Time skip (sorry)
We arrived at a HUGE castle painted in black.We walked in.We walked down the hallway where we met with a whitehaired woman on her throne.

We walked down the hallway where we met with a whitehaired woman on her throne

"Melissa?" I asked.She stopped reading a spell book and looked up at me."What do we have here? Y/n?" She asked."What happened to you Melissa?" I asked."I've changed.Once the fire cooled down my hair turned white.I see you brought an Army,Y/n." She said.I nodded."I came here for revenge.You killed my sister." A blood sword appeared in my hand."Now you'll pay." I got in a fighting stance."Nope! Not yet." She snapped her fingers and we all fell below the floor to different rooms.I groaned in pain.A lacrima screen appeared In front of me.Melissa's face appeared."Hello to all.All of you were split to different rooms to fight aganist my friends.Some of you low lifers were placed with partners.If you are deafeted you will be sent to a cell with your partner and be punished.If you succeed your partner or you will come here and face me.This is my little warmup for you guys.Enjoy~" Then the lacrima screen disappeared.Stupid Melissa! I looked around and I was paired with........

Hello! New chapter.Sorry it was short.But I thought of having YOU decide who your partner should be.
Options are
Yukino
Minerva
Kagura
Lucy
Gray
Wendy
Natsu
Or No partner just you Solo.
Votes are due February 19th! I'll update the 20th of February
I don't own these amazing FT characters.I only own the enemies.

Next time on Boiling Blood
Sting and Rogue Vs Crazy Eyes
Sting and Rogue were trapped in a room full of 8 balls and jars with moving eyes."Hello Shadow and White.I'm Crazy Eyes! Hahah!!!"