1 : Eleven Years Ago

[ EDITED (a bit) : 06.29.18 | 1:03am ]
hiii this is terribly written so im editing it! it's so sloppy that i don't think this is fixable but im trying :)

x x

Little (Y/N) joined Fairy Tail when she was just 6 years old. So much has happened since then. Let's rewind to when she joined, 11 years ago.

Your POV
I'm on my way to join Fairy Tail. I heard about a girl  named Erza Scarlet recently and how strong she was for her age.

I really wanna check her out. I actually have a sister named Erza Scarlet but we got separated. I'm currently a couple feet away from the guild. I was dying of excitement.

My magic is Blood Magic. I can make weapons out of my blood and control peoples blood rate.It can be also be used as healing magic. Quite interesting right? I read a lot about it in books and decided to master it. It took a while but eventually you became a pro.

I finally made it. I opened the doors and all eyes were on me, it was really uncomfortable. Suddenly a short old man came up to me."Um hello my child what brings you here?" He asked. By the age he looks, I'm assuming he's the master of this guild.

"I came to...to join Fairy Tail.I wanna join to be close to Erza Scarlet." I said quietly.

Suddenly a girl with scarlet hair and armor came up to me."Big sister!" I yelled. Everyone was confused and taken aback. "Big sister? Wait!? (Y/N)!" She said in disbelief.

I nodded and everyone was shocked that Erza was my sister. "I see you two are related. (Y/N), as a Scarlet, I'll let you join the Fairy Tail guild." The master said. You were really happy. "Thank you!" I said with glee in your voice and bowed.

He just chuckled and brought a little stamp. "Where? And what color?" He asked.

I pointed to my (B/P) and told him (F/C).I expected at least a little bit pain but it didn't hurt at all. After that Erza pulled me in a bone crushing hug. It made a bang noise because of her strong armor. Man, she's so tough for her age!

"FIGHT ME!" I turned to where I heard the voice. Standing there was a boy with salmon colored  hair.

"No way!" Erza yelled at the boy, giving him a fright.

"Its okay! I'll fight with him.but I also wanna fight naked man." I said and pointed to a small boy with midnight hair color. And yes, he wad completely naked.

"Deal! I'm Gray and this dummy is Natsu Dragneel." The naked boy said. Natsu growled at Gray then we headed outside. I went outside with them and got in a battling position. A lot of people started to follow behind us; then they started making bets of who would win. Not many people chose you at all, heartbreaking.

"Fire dragon;IRON FIST!" he yelled running up to you

"Blood make:sword." Natsu's attack made contact with your sword instead of you. Gray decided to sneak attack you while you were distracted, "Ice make: lance!" He yelled.

"Blood make: Shield" You quickly turned around and chanted. Thankfully, the attack didn't reach me and came in contact with the shield instead. Natsu ran to where Gray was standing. The fight was actually getting quite boring for you, so it was time to end it. "Blood's dark power: blood shed!" You chanted. Huge red lights hit Gray and Natsu directly. That gave you the win.

People started to sigh as they lost the bet. Everyone but Erza was the only one that had faith that I would win. It was really sad but I'm happy cause she won 50 strawberry cakes. People were stunned at my power and my strength. I guess they regret thinking some boys can beat me. Pssh.

After I joined the guild, even more people joined. Levy, Mirajane, Lisanna, Elfman, all sorts of great people. It was a really fun guild back then with no worries. But that was 11 years ago, it's different now.

Fairy Tail would always cause chaos and would always get into trouble with something. Sometimes I think it's because of Lucy. We never had so much trouble before her.