3: Mechanical Pencil

A/N: update! XD

~♡~

Jungkook's POV

Right when I woke up to the sound of my alarm I immediately turned it off and started getting ready for school.

I was so excited to meet Tae so I took a nice long shower, took a bit longer to fix my hair so it'd look perfect, brushed my teeth twice, then finally got dressed into my uniform.

As I exited my room I could smell the delicious food my brother had made. So I quickly ran down the stairs and went straight to the kitchen.

"Morning hyung!"

"Morning Kookie" he was currently by the stove cooking the last bit of our breakfast which was mostly likely some bacon.

I quickly sat at the table, where my plate of food had been. I was already too hungry to even wait for the bacon so I immediately began eating my breakfast.

Right when I finished I put my dishes in he sink, gave my brother a kiss on the cheek, got my bag then headed towards the front door.

"You're not gonna eat your bacon?!"

"No!" I quickly put my shoes on, said "bye" to Jin hyung, then started walking to school.

----------

I arrived at school earlier than usual and quickly entered the building where the regular classes were held.

Our school is split into two buildings, there's the regular classes, then there's the special classes for the more advanced students.

Tae is in the special class building, so I don't get to see him that much.

Though I do have my tricks. Since from my class if you look out the window, his class is right across. Lucky for me we both sit next to the window! So I get to see him!

I use my camera that I got when I joined the photography club, and I usually take some pictures of him. I know it's creepy but I can't help it! I mean who wouldn't want to take pictures of his beautiful face!

I was too busy daydreaming about Tae that I didn't hear my friend Jimin saying my name.

"JUNGKOOK ARE YOU ALIVE?!?!!!!!" I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and turned to face him.

"Yes, yes I am" he just laughed and then we started talking about random things before class starts.

"Jimin guess what" since he's my best friend, he should know about Tae.

"What?"

"I.....am......Kim.....Tae-" right when I was going to tell him he cut me off.

"Jungkook can you just hurry up and tell me" he's a bit impatient.

"Okay so you know how yesterday I wasn't feeling too good so I went to the infirmary?"

"Yeah, oh wait are you okay now?"

"Yes I'm fine, well you see when I got there Taehyung was there!" His eyes had widened and he just stared at me for awhile till he finally spoke

"You mean like Taehyung as in Kim Taehyung?! The one you're in lo-" I quickly covered his mouth with my hand since he was practically shouting and everyone in class had their eyes on us.