Chapter Twelve: Prom.

Ok before you start this chapter I need to say this chapter is kind of sad and contains some self harm, but it's also VERY cute:) as always enjoy this chapter and I hope you all have a great Valentines Day! 💞

"Ok","breathe" I say looking in the mirror at my breath taking dress.

I had curled my hair and braided back my long bangs in the back of my head. Alex had straightened her hair, while Tiffany did a Elsa style braid which they both looked amazing.

"Ready, my fellow princesses?" Tiffany say popping her head into the bathroom that Alex and I are in.

"Yah, where are the masks?" Tiffany says pushing the cap onto the mascara bottle.

"I'll get them", a few minutes later she comes back with 3 off white masks. We each grab one and walk downstairs.

"Awww" Melanie coos wiping a tear from her plump cheek.

Melanie has been kind of my second mother to me since my mom has died and she treats Alex,Tiffany, and I like her own daughters.

"Don't cry" we all say and hug Melanie. She grabs a camera off the glass coffee table and takes some pictures of us.

"Oh my lord" my dad say as he walks over to us and wiping a stray tear from his cheek."my babies growing up" he says hugging me.

"don't cry dad" I say kissing his cheek. "Well we better get going" I say opening the door.

"Girls you all look beautiful and have a great night, be responsible" Melanie says as we climb into my Jeep

"Bye!" We all yell out the window.

This is going to be a great night.

******

******

Once we make it to the school cars are lining the block. Once we see a parking spot,"Crap" I say under my breath."what?" Alex says,"I can't parallel park" I say my cheeks feeling hot."I can" Tiffany says, I climb out of the drivers seat and into the back while Tiffany climbs into the drivers seat and parks."Done" she says.

All 3 of us climb out of the car and walk to the front of the school and hear loud music inside. We walk into the school while balloons streamers cover the walls and it looks like a real ballroom. Once we give the usher our tickets we walk in to see our whole senior class dancing ,drinking, and talking.

We all find our dates and are standing at a circular table,"You look great sis" Noah says when Alex playfully huffs."You look amazing" he says looking at Alex when she giggles,"You look beautiful Blair" Carson says which makes me have butterflies. Tiffany and Justice are giggling at each other, "ewwww","love birds" I says scrunching my face. They look at me and laugh, I love my friends.

"Ok!, can we have all the couples on the dance floor?" The voice of the dj says over the micro phone. We all walk to the dance floor when a slow song starts playing and we all start to slow dance. Carson are slow dancing when someone taps on Carson's shoulder,"May I cut in?" A voice to familiar asks. "Ok, but she's my lady" Carson says letting go of my body and walking to lonely girl if she wants to dance, how sweet.

The man puts his body around mine and we start to dance, "You look beautiful Blair" he says."Logan, what do you want?" I say knowing its him."Nothing princess" he says moving his hands down my lower back. "I want you back Blair" he says calmly. Those words make me shiver."Do you remember what you did to me?, you tore down my self esteem so bad I almost considered taking my own life" I whisper. "I said I was sorry Blair, that was wrong of me and I'm sorry" he pulls away and pulls up some of his left tux sleeve revealing knife cuts saying "Blair". I look at them and touch them when he pulls his sleeve down and we keep slow dancing again,"This is how bad I felt after we broke up" he say as tears prick in his eyes."I-I forgive you" I say leaning my head on his shoulder. When the song ends he pulls away and disappears into the crowd of people. A wave of confusion hits me and I run to the bathroom. I rush in a wipe away the tears that come to my eyes and apply another layer of mascara and lip gloss. I walk out of the bathroom feeling much more calm. I make it to our table and sit and stir my drink when Carson walks over,"So who's that guy?" He asks chugging the rest of his punch. "Oh- nobody, just a friend" I say lying horribly. "Oh cool", "wanna dance?" He says and before I can answer he has pulled me to the dance floor and we start dancing to Wonderland by Taylor Swift.

"We found Wonderland".

I let the words take me and I feel the rhythm and dance my heart out.

We dance for another half hour when the dj comes over the loudspeaker. "Can everyone gather around?, we are about to call king and queen!" He says when people gather around the stage. "Can all our princesses and princes gather around?" I forget that Alex ran for queen so of course me and Tiffany scream the loudest. Once all the princes and princesses are on the stage the principle Mr.Aran taps the micro phone and starts to speak "I hope everyone is having a great night and let me cut to the chase, our Prom king for 2016 is... Noah Riley!" Everyone screams their head off including me his biggest fan."And our Prom queen for 2016 is...Alex Waters!" Everyone I swear yelled ten times louder then before."GOOOOOOOO ALEXXXX!!!" Tiffany and I yell very loudly."Now for the king and queens dance" everyone makes a circle and Alex and Noah make their way and start to slow dance, I can see tears start falling down Alex's face when Noah wipes them for her, awww.

Seeing my twin brother happy makes me happy considering all the hurt he has gone through.

After the dance they told us prom had ended so we all took some pictures and I have about 30 pictures on my phone. We all agreed that we would stay a Alex's house that night but first we would go hit up Steak N' Shake first. Everyone stared at us when we walked in still in our prom apparel.

"This is awkward" Tiffany says as we all stare at our menus trying not to look at the staring people in the restaurant. I ended sharing the Guacamole Steakburger with Alex since we both weren't that hungry. After we ate we all went our separate ways and us girls went to Alex's house to stay the night. "You girls are my best friends ever" Alex says,"I couldn't expect any better" Tiffany says,"I love y'all" we all say in unison before we close our eyes and fall asleep on Alex's soft fur rug.

*******************************************

Oh my gosh this chapter is 1246 words!!

Ok I know I said there would be a twist which there was but I don't know if I want to add another twist or not, I'll have to think.:)