Chapter Two: A Fish Out of Water.

Before I start I would like to address that not all of the chapters will be super short.Some will be long, it really will depend.Enjoy Chapter 2!:)

I stuffed my last bag into my moms Black SUV, slamming the trunk."Crap!" I say under my breath, looking at my red finger."Honey, is that the last bag?"."Yes, I just need to go grab my phone".I run up the gravel path to the front door, and turn the corner to my old room and grab my phone.I look at my hot pink walls, remembering all the memories, "I'm going to miss you".I feel my phone buzz in my hand,"Tiff!".
Tiffany: how's the move going?
Me: gr8, we r about 2 leave.
Tiffany: your being sarcastic.
Me: shut up!
Tiffany: gtg, see you at school!
Me: bye
"Blair!, come on we don't have all day!".I run out of the house locking the door for the last time.I open the door to the car and sit in the passenger seat, "Ready?" Mom says."Ya, let's go".
*****
We pull up to 8900 Bellamuw Drive and mom parks the car."Here we are", I stare at the huge house in front of me, Sabrina always had huge parties, that I was never invited to.I walk up the path to the front door and ring the doorbell.About five seconds after a slightly chubby women wearing a maid outfit opens the door with a huge smile on her face,"Hello, are you Blair?"."Yes"."Come on in", she moves away from the door frame.I step into the huge front room of the two story house."Wow" I say, at that same moment a man walks in. "Blair?, wow I haven't seen you in fourteen years"."Um, hello dad". "Hello Parker", mom says walking in with a stern face."Welcome, Um Blair let me show you your room".We walk up a long flight of stairs and turn to a room on the right. He opens the door to a white room, fully furnished.A black iron bed on the right wall covered in a beautiful teal bed cover, two dressers both white and a huge teal area rug." Wow"."I'll leave you to settle in", he says closing the door to my room softly.I lay on my freshly made bed and close my eyes letting the world close in on me.