"Im back" my mum says sitting down next to me " so whats going on zayn? Cause you onky get the dream when theres alot on your mind" she says.

I cant tell her cause I'd have to take out some parts which will just get her confused. ''Its just school mum....we're getting close to the tests and its just alot on my mind'' i say which isnt entirely a lie since they are pretty close.

''Well okay.....i have work today, unless you need me to ask for the day off?'' She says. ''I'll be fine mum, i'll just see if niall or harry can stay home today or something'' i say and she looks hesitant but nods.

''Okay, i need to finish getting ready, but i'll be back before i leave okay?'' She says and i nod and she walks out of the room. I look over to the floor where you can see the blood stains.

Since its wood it soaked into the wood a little so now its stained there and i sigh staring up at the ceiling. I wasnt planning on calling either of the two friends cause i dont want to bother them.

I just stare blankly at the ceiling until my mum walks in and i look at her and she gives me a small smile. '' i'll see you soon'' she says kissing my head and walks out the room.

I hear her drive off from the drive way and i play music from my stereo. I click the ' Dominic' playlist on my phone and let the music blast through my room.

I feel the tears roll down my cheeks as the music pulls the strings in my heart. Suddenly 'A Thousand Years' begins to play and my heart stops.

Our song

The tears come out faster and sobs begin to escape my mouth and cover my face with my hands. I roll over to my side crying pulling my knees to my chest.

Thank god i have black out blinds keeping any light from entering my room. I lay in the darkness letting it eat me up, hopefully it'll take me away so i wont be left here with my thoughts.

''Zayn....'' i slowly open my eyes seeing niall and harry standing in my room. Harry closes the door and i just close my eyes again and continue bawling my eyes out.

I feel the bed sink in behind me but no one dares to touch me right now. ''Zayn we're here for you'' niall says and i just cry and cry and cry, i cry until im too exhausted to cry any more and i pass out.

~~~~~~~

I wake up later and my eyes feel all puffy and my head hurts a little. I look around my dark room and slowly sit up and notice niether harry or niall are in my room.

I get up and walk out the room and walk down the stairs and see harry, niall and greg talking. Harry looks up and smiles at me ''hey zayn....how you feeling?'' He asks and i sigh walking down the stairs.

''Same as every time this happens'' i say and sit down next to niall. ''Who are you texting?'' I ask him ''...louis'' he says and i just nod.

'' niall im not gonna get mad, we talked and im okay anyways you guys are just friends'' i say and he smiles. ''So does this mean no date tonight?'' Greg asks harry and harry nods.

''Yes. Im sorry but maybe tomorrow?'' Harry says ''no harry go on your date'' i say and they look at me.''guys i'll be fine. Ive been through this many times before'' i say.

''But zayn you know the things that go through your head make it not safe for you to be left alone'' niall says and i sigh. ''Dont try to argue back either cause you know its true'' he adds.

'' i'll stay with zayn harry, go on your date'' niall says and harry nods. '' so how long was i out?'' I ask '' about 10 hours'' harry says and my eyes widen a little.