I started to untuck his shirt and undo his buttons and he did the same to me. As soon as I was done quickly took his shirt off and threw it to the floor, he did the same to me, and forcefully pushed him against the wall.

He look surprise at my violent ways but went with it. I started to kiss him on the neck and leaving trails of kiss down his torso when I met his belt. I looked up to see if I had permission, and he nodded. I worked on his belt and zipper and pulled his pant down seeing his boxers. I stood up and kiss him hard as I put my hand down his boxers, I started to jerk him off and he was trying to hold back a moan.

I went faster as time went then I heard "Wait, wait I'm gonna come".

"Yeah that's a good thing, Seb".

"No no wait, I know what to do". I smiled, I knew what he was going to do. He flip me over and started to undo my belt and zipper. He then pulled my pants down. My members was throbbing bad. "Take it easy Seb, it's my first time with a boy".

"Then let's make memories, shall we?", he teased.

He then pull my boxers down "Spread those legs, Watson".

"Easy, Seb", I reminded him.

I was fully exposed and nervous ; he knew that when he forcefully pushed me into a kiss. He pulled away and sucked of his index finger; he pushed in me, I winced at the painful pleasure. "Does it hurt, love?", he asked as he push the second finger in. "Ah... a little bit, but you love see me like this", I giggled.

"So you ready?"

"Yes, just stop teasing  and do it!".

He pulled his fingers out and but his member in, it was painful at first but he was gentle. "Don't worry you'll get use to it", he thrusted slowly until I gave him a nod to go faster. Ever thrust was deeply painful but every kiss on my neck made it go away. "John, I'm gonna cum", "So am I", he stop thrusting as I felt warm liquid inside me, so this is how a girl feels in the climax. It felt weird.

He pulled apart from me, panting heavily, our foreheads were touching staring into each other's eyes. Moments later we were laughing like maniacs. "You like me", he said shyly, "Naw, I love you", I smiled. He looked at me in disbelief and smirked.

I pulled up my boxers and went for my pants, "Wait, I gotta warn you -", but I had already bended down.

There was a fierce pain between my legs "Son of a bitch!!!!", I screamed.

"-you might be sore".

"God, this shit hurts!!", I said falling down the floor. He laughed at my choice of words.

"Come on, I'll help you put on your pants". He reached for my pants and threw them to me.

"No thank you I think I could manage", as I struggle to put them on, it started to hurt even more.

"Ok enough come over here", he grabbed both my hands and pulled me up, I winced at first but it was worth it. He got down and pulled my pants up, he then started to do my t-shirt buttons.

"You don't have to do that, Sebastian", I smiled

"Yeah I do, I put you through the best pain ever. I should at least help", he grinned.