Chapter 3

Edward's POV:

The next morning, Dad and his girlfriend picked up us at 7 like he said. It was sad saying bye to Mom, and we all cried. Well, except for Dad and Maya. 

After saying bye to Mom, Layla and I grabbed our bags and walked out to the car with Dad. On the whole car ride to the airport, Layla was staring out the window and refused to say a word to any of us. I felt really bad for her, but then again he is our father and she should respect him. He did us wrong, but he's back now and that's what matters, right? Probably. 

We arrived at the airport and checked in. Then we went through security and headed to our gate where we boarded only 10 minutes later. Layla and I sat together and Dad and Maya sat behind us, probably making out the whole time. 

After many, many hours of flying, the plane landed in London. Layla and I were the first ones of the plane and waited for Dad and Maya. We headed to collect our bags and then we headed out of the airport. While we were waiting to be picked up by one of dad's friends, I sent mom a text saying I miss her and love her. I wish I could have just stayed in LA. 

"Ah, there he is!" Dad exclaimed when a black Range Rover pulled up in front of us. Layla and I hopped into the back, and I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw who the driver was. I had seen him before, he was in uncle Louis' band. 

And that was when it clicked for me. Our dad was Harry Styles. 

Layla's POV: 

"Layla, I just realized who dad is." Ed said, pulling my earphones out of my ears. 

"What do you mean?" I asked. 

"He's that guy from uncle Lou's old band, don't you see? And that's Niall, don't you remember?" He said and pointed at the blondie. 

"Oh my gosh, you're right!" I whisper-yelled. "How did we not see that earlier?"

"I don't know!" He whisper-yelled back. "I guess he just looks a lot different from when he did in his band-days." 

"Yeah, probably." I replied. 

I put my earphones back in and listened to Ed Sheeran on the way to dad's house in London. It was quite big, if you ask me. 

Niall parked the car in the driveway and opened the door for us. We politely thanked him and headed inside the big house, followed by dad, Maya, and Niall as well. When we came inside, we were met by loads of people who we didn't even know who were. I recognized one of them though, Liam. But that was it. Everyone else seemed like complete strangers. 

"Welcome, Layla and Edward!" Everyone shouted together, startling me and Ed. 

"Layla, Edward, this is my two old band mates, Liam and Zayn." Dad said as Liam and Zayn walked over to us. 

"Hello, it's really nice to see you again. God, you've grown so much!" Liam said and gave each of us a hug. Zayn did the same thing. "Um, let's see, Dani! Come here!" Liam shouted to a girl I assumed was Dani. Dani rushed over to us holding a little boy's hand and carrying a little girl on her hip. 

"Oh, look at you! You look so grown up!" Dani exclaimed, looking at me and Edward. 

"I guess we do." Ed said and awkwardly laughed. Seriously though, who are all of these people? I can't seem to remember any of them, except Liam. 

"So, this is my wife Danielle, and this is my two little angels, Jake and Hayley." Liam said, scratching his son's shoulder. They were very much alike, very much. Jake was just like a copy of Liam, and Hayley looked a lot like Dani. 

We were introduced to loads of other people. That included Zayn's wife Perrie and their 3 kids, 10 year old James, 7 year old Brittany, and 2 year old Mia. We also met Niall's wife Tori. They had a little boy called Wesley. 

After a few hours, everyone left. Maya left as well, which made both me and Ed relieved. Luckily she wasn't gonna live with us. 

"Would you like to know where your rooms are?" Dad asked. 

"Yeah." Ed and I replied. 

"Okay, follow me then." 

We headed upstairs and we were showed our rooms. My room was really big with a queen size bed, a desk, a piano, and even a walk in closet. I also had my own bathroom with a bathtub and a shower in, which could come in handy. Ed's was almost the same as mine. 

"Do you like your rooms?" dad asked. 

"I love it." I answered. 

"Me too." Ed agreed. 

"I'm glad you do." Dad said. "But, there is something I need to talk to you about. You have a little sister, she's 4. She was conceived a night when Maya and I were just looking for a one night stand, but it turned into something more. So, I fell in love with Maya and we've been together for almost 5 years, yet we don't live with each other. I have Jennie every other week. You'll get to meet her tomorrow." 

"A sister?!" I almost yelled. Ed put his arm around me, trying to calm me down. I mean, I've always wanted a sister, but I don't her mother to be such a bitch like Maya. Poor, little girl. 

"Yes, a sister. Please be nice to her, it was new for her to find out she has a big brother and a big sister as well." Dad said. "Now go and get some sleep, kiddos. When you wake up tomorrow, your little sister will be here. I'm picking her up at 7 before Maya goes to work. Good night," 

"Night," Ed and I said before heading to our rooms. I packed out before changing into my pajamas and heading to bed, falling asleep after a good two hours of being on my phone. 

.........

so, please read this!!!!!!! i have two ideas for two new books, and i was wondering if you'd read them! they're about niall horan. The first one is where this girl is dating calum hood, but she falls for niall when she goes with cal on tour with 1D. the other one is where niall has a daughter/son he doesn't know about(let me know if you think it should be a boy or a girl). i will still update on this one, i just have a bit of a writer's block. so, would you read? please let me know!

- m i a h xx