I say yes and she leaves.

Paul sits next to me on the nurse bed, "Widow, you been crying since Friday right?"

"I have eye bags worse than an old lay right?"

"Yes, I guess you know what happen between Jackson and Rachel."

Wait, he doesn't know that I kissed James?

I just nod. I don't want to replay that scene anymore.

"I wanted to tell you before anyone could. I don't know what happen for Jackson to do that, but there is no excuse. I don't think it was the alcohol." Paul says.

Okay wait, he doesn't know that Jackson kissed Rachel before? So Jackson hasn't been honest with Paul either huh?

"Paul I don't wanna talk about it. I just want to move on, for this day to be over." I say.

"Okay, I just want to tell you something else. I punched Jackson, I got super mad of how he was behaving. He was being a jerk to all of us, especially James. James wasn't even near him or provoking Jackson! They almost got into a fight," Paul says. He starts explaining everything that happen that night. How Jackson was babbling about being single and that he didn't even know me.

"He didn't just kiss Rachel but was flirting with some other girls. I have never seen him like that, did anything happen between you guys?" Paul asks me.

"I don't want to talk about it Paul. I guess what you have to know is that I don't care about him anymore. We aren't a couple so."

He gets up and stands in front of me. He cups my face with his hand, "Well, if you want to talk about it, I'm here. You don't have to worry about me telling anything to Jackson, we aren't talking."

I just nod. I can't help it but to hug him. Some tears escape, rolling down my cheeks onto Paul's t-shirt. He is so warm, he kind of relaxes me a bit. He pets my hair and says it's okay. For some reason I believe him when he told me that.

I pull away, "Maybe we should get back to class now. We still have like 40 minutes of class, so."

He gives me a sincere smile and agrees. He gets my hand and we walk to the class.

We walk in, only some eyes see us, and we sit. Mrs. Jefferson asks if I am okay; I just say yes. I am feeling kind of sick but it's more of a heartbreak pain.

The class finishes, Paul walks me to my next class. He tells me that Jessica is absent so if I want to eat lunch with him. I say okay and head inside the class.

The next periods past really fast and by the time I know it is lunch time.

I go ahead and get a chicken burger with fries. I have to eat something if not I will be fainting. I look for Paul as I walk through the cafeteria. I hear people saying my name and others pointing at my direction.

I see Jackson eating with Rachel, Susana and John. He looks at me and says hi with his eyes. I just ignore him and walk to Paul. He is siting in a booth reading a textbook.

"Hi," I say.

"Hey Wid, sit. I was just studying for History." he says. He moves everything to the side and puts it away.

I start eating my food, and darn it's so delicious!

Paul starts to chuckle and telling me I'm going to choke. When I wanted to take another bite, I realize I ate the burger. Darn that was fast.

"You gonna eat your apple?" Paul asks. I say no and give it to him. I finish eating my fries and drink my milk.

"Are you going to the game tomorrow?" Paul suddenly asks to break the silence.