"I do trust you, It's just pissed me off the fact you were with Nathan" He says with disgust his name.

"Whatever" He sighed and started the car.

The whole car ride is silent, there is a moment Justin tries to make conversation but I just answer him with short and simple words that eventually he gives up, I know I'm being a bitch but It just pisses me of the fact he doesn't trust me, I know he said he does but the way he acted just made me mad, doesn't make sense I know.

"So should I knock or get inside like nothing happened?" I ask Justin as we stand on the doors footstep.

"Hmm I guess you should... Knock?" He asks more than answering.

"Okay" I take a deep breath and knock. We wait for a minute and the door opens reveling my dad, he is wearing his sweatpants and a hoody holding a potato chip bag, he looks like hasn't shaved and took a shower a week, weird.

"Angie" My dad says and envelopes me on a bone crusher hug. Why  does people like that type of hugs?

"Dad you are crushing my bones" I try to let go of the hug but fail, man I need to start working out.

"Sorry" He lets go of me and smiles.

"Hey Justin" He looks at Justin and sends him a smile.

"Hello sir... I mean Joe" Justin smiles awkwardly.

"Come on in, why did you even knocked?" My dad says and we enter, we get inside the living room and sit on the couch, Justin and I sit on the same couch and my dad on the one next to us.

"Hmm dad we need to talk" I say and Justin grabs my hand on a comforting way.

"Yeah we do, I'm sorry I put myself on your mom's side, I just ....." He looks at me like he is wondering if he should tell me.

"You what dad?" I furrow my eyebrows and he takes a deep breath.

"I still have feelings for her" My mouth shapes 'O' and I try to find something to say but I don't find anything, "Just a little" He adds.

"Are you kidding me? you put yourself on her side just because you still have feelings for her, WHAT THE FUCK are you back to high school or something?" I say in disbelief, he is acting like a high school kid, doing everything his crush tells him and agreeing with her on everything.

"I'm sorry, I was stupid I know, I thought about how immature I acted and If i could take that back I would, please come back home, I'm mess without you, saves que te quiero mi hija lo siento (You know I love you my daughter I'm sorry)" He says with his eyes begging me.

"Okay but if you do that again  I'll kick your ass" I say joking at the end and he laughs and smiles.

"Now take a shower you are a mess" I scrunch up my nose in disgust and laugh.

"You are right" He chuckles and leaves the room.

I sigh and Justin rests his head on my shoulder, "Are you okay?" He asks me.

"Yeah but I'm just worried he'll do it again and It'll be about something else, like sending me to a school outside the country" I lean my back to the couch.

"He'll never do that, you see what a mess he was just because you were 2 days out of your house" He wraps his arm around my shoulder and brings me closer to him.

"I guess" I sigh and he kisses my cheek, I smile and turned my face to him.

"I'm sorry" we both say in unison and laugh.

"No I'm sorry, you were right, I should have trusted you" He says.

"No I should have be more understanding, I shouldn't had  act like a bitch" He pouts and I have to say he looks so cute like that.

"No don't say that, let's just forget what happened" He says and I nod. My phone rings on my sweatpants that are actually Justin's but now mine, I know what you are thinking 'Why did you wear sweatpants to school?' well it's simple school ISN'T A FASHION SHOW, I take my phone out and see it's a text from Nathan. If you are wondering why he has my phone number well it's because I never changed it.

"I hope everything is alright with your boyfriend xx" His message reads.

"Who is that?" Justin asks. I hesitate if I should tell him and bite my lip.

'It's...."

A/N: Awesome news !!! I'm writing a new fanfic his name it's 'Don't try to change me' READ IT !!! It's a One direction fanfic.

so thank you for all the votes and reads I luv you ;) btw I'll be dedicating my chapters to every person that comments. :D

Vote and comment :)

Twitter: good_indie_girl

Instagram: mar_ocean12 (12 and 6 are my fave number)

Kik: Mariana612 

Gifboom: JswaggyB and mar_ocean 

iMessage: mariana_2_32@hotmail.com 

In case you need me :)