Earth

A/N: Okay, so I am a full on Clexa shipper but who wouldn't want to be the one to be with Lexa? I'm just playing around with the idea. Hopefully you'll enjoy it.

I am sitting in the drop ship, my fingers fumbling with the buckles in order to keep me in the seat. I don't know what exactly is happening. I was pushed out of my lockup, briefly saw my mom who only said that I am going on Earth and then the guards took me to the dropship. There were so many kids there. 100 of us. That's what I've been told. Thelonious Jaha appeared on the televisions saying his inspiring speech that was supposed to make us feel better about to dying. I remember him. He used to come over to the apartment with his son Wells. Until I was taken away and everything that happened afterwards is not a part of my memories. I'm sitting next to a girl I don't know and some boy that is a stranger as well. Not surprised because I only ever knew my family. I hear my sister's name but there is no way she is on the dropship as well. She is a perfect daughter. A perfect sister too. And I know I can't blame her for being found. She is just an unfortunate casualty. 

"I'm Octavia," the girl next to me suddenly announces.

I turn to her and manage a weak smile. Make friends, I tell myself. "I'm Talia," I answer.

Her eyes widen slightly. "You're the girl that was found in the closet." I frown, gaze dropping to the floor of the dropship. "I'm a second child too," she whispers. 

"They found you during the Unity day," I murmur my recognition. "That sucks," I add and we both laugh. Bonding over the unfortunate part as the second sibling.

The dropship shakes roughly and I shut my eyes preparing for the death. Because really there's no way we can survive all that shaking. A boy is floating in the dropship and people are yelling at him. Two boys follow him and the dropship hits the ground roughly and loudly, the power cuts off and we're left in the dark. I wonder if we're still alive. I unbuckle the straps and almost fall forward, my legs feeling like jello. I catch a glimpse of familiar blonde hair running towards the two boys that fell during the landing. "Clarke?"

Her head turns around so fast I find it amazing she hasn't lost her balance. "Talia?"

I nod. "What are you doing here?"

"I've been in solitary for half a year," it's all she says before moving her fingers to the boy's neck and then the other ones. "They're both dead."

"Why were you in solitary?" They locked me up when I was 15. I'm almost 17 now and I know Clarke is just a few weeks away from turning 18. "What happened Clarke?"

She shakes her head and says nothing. But then she hugs me and I'm hugged for the first time in two years. "What happens now?" I ask. A sharp light enters the dropship and we look at the door that's been opened. "Wow," I breathe out.

"Now we survive," Clarke says.

I notice a boy staring at her intensely, almost as if he's expecting something from her. "Who's that?" I ask. I haven't seen him yet but he looks awfully familiar.

"That's Wells."

"Your best friend," I realize.

"Former best friend," Clarke corrects me. "Let's go outside."

I carefully walk to the door and take a deep breath. It smells like... Freshness. The Earth is bright and colorful. Greens, browns, blues, yellows. Everything is beautiful on the ground. The grass looks slightly wet and I reach down to touch it. I smile and jump on the ground. "Clarke, it's beautiful."

"I know," she says, a little in awe herself.

I want to run. See more. "How do we survive?" I ask.

Clarke looks down at her wristband. "This is transmitting your vital signs to the Ark. My mom explained before they moved me to the dropship. If we live, they will know. If we die, they will also know. Now we just need to get to Mount Weather and find food."

Since I don't know anyone, I follow her around. Of course Clarke manages to take a pencil, map and a ruler with her. She's such a nerd, I think and laugh. "What are you doing?"

Clarke looks at me and I can tell she's worried. "They dropped us on a wrong damn mountain."

"So when do we leave?" I ask excitedly. 

"Talia, this isn't an adventure," Clarke scolds me like I'm a little child. "We can die out here. The radio is dead. Every connection we had with the Ark is dead, except for the wristbands. We're on our own. And I need you to not be an idiot."

I huff and turn around. "I'll be fine on my own," I reply in a not so kind tone. Maybe I didn't miss my family as much as I thought. Being reunited with Clarke could have gone better. I see Octavia walking away from the dropship and I run after her. "Where are you going?"

"I just need some air," she replies. "You?"

"Same."

We walk for quite a while. An hour, maybe even two. And then we reach the sight of all sights. "Water," I say hoarsely.

She laughs. "Come on," Octavia urges and runs forward. 

She's standing on rocks, taking her clothes off and my eyes widen. She jumps in and I run to the pile of her clothes. "Are you insane? The water could be toxic," I yell. "And we don't even know how to swim."

"But we can stand," Octavia replies and smirks. "Come on. It's so nice and refreshing."

I am close to actually unzipping my pants but then I notice something. "Octavia, get out!" I yell and she looks at me like I lost my mind. "Something's in the water, get out now." And then it grabs her and she's screaming for help. I have never seen this much water before, let alone swim in it. I notice a large rock on the edge and I push it in the water. The animal lets go of Octavia and swims towards the rock and I jump in the water. I grab Octavia and try to get us to the shore as quickly as possible. I push myself on the cliff and pull her on it. She has a nasty animal bite on her thigh. "Are you okay?" I ask breathless.

She nods, shaken from what just happened. "Thank you," she says.

I let out a laugh, ripping a part of my jacket and wrapping it around her leg. "No swimming next time please."

"I'll try," she smirks.

I help her stand up but she lost some blood and her leg is hurting so she's unstable on her feet. "I need to get you back to the dropship. With clothes on preferably." She holds onto her clothes and I hold onto her. The walk up the hill is hell. Octavia's light but I'm thirsty and hungry and dragging another person with you in that position is not the easiest thing. By the time we get back to the dropship the sun is already setting and I notice a fire. 

"Octavia!" a boy yells. Honestly, he looks more like a man. There's no way he is one of the delinquents. 

"Bellamy," she replies and smiles. She turns to me. "This is my brother, Bellamy. Bellamy, this is Talia. She's Clarke's sister. And she saved my life."

I smile proudly but his glare makes me feel unsettled. "What happened?" he asks.

"We were down by the river and I was in the water when some sort of large animal attacked me. I'm fine. She jumped in like a total badass and saved me," Octavia says and laughs. "Don't worry, big brother."

He nods and leads her away, inside of the dropship and I'm alone.

"Has anyone seen Clarke?" I ask a few people around but they all glare at me. I notice that other people are gone as well. Finn, I think. The space walker boy. And two other boys. Jasper and Monty I believe are their names. I see Wells, sitting on the ground and looking like someone just beat him up. "Have you seen Clarke?"

"She's gone," he replies. "She and a few boys went to get us supplies from Mount Weather."

I sigh and sit down next to him. I don't know him. And I don't trust him. But I know he's not someone that would harm me. "Why is Clarke mad at you? I thought you two were like besties."

"I did something," he replies. "Something that got her father in trouble, at least that's what she believes."

I think he forgot that we're sisters and I swallow hard. "Dad? What happened to our dad?" And then he looks at me and I know. Our dad is gone and I never got the chance to say goodbye to him.