Epilogue

Chelsea POV
I was locked in that house for a week. The week after Cam made me see a psychologist I got diagnosed with depression and schizophrenia. Depression is from my dad not being around and then cam leaving... Schizophrenia i think that's why I always felt invisible because I would here voices telling always telling me one more drink do more horrible things to this cruel world. Finding out that I have these mental illnesses made me feel even more depressed I stayed in bed for a month cam would leave food by my door then when he left I would open my door just a crack to let the food slide in I would eat maybe a quarter out of the meal and then open my door and push the plate out slam my door loud enough to let cam know I was finished. Cam never spoke about it I think he just didn't know how. He didn't know how to cope so he just went on with his life. Matt knows about I turned off my phone as soon a as I found out. I let cam tell everyone about my illnesses i couldn't do it myself. My psychologist comes here twice a week trying to help me but it doesn't work it actually made my schizophrenia worst I don't just hear voices anymore I hallucinate but it might just be being locked in the same room all day. At night is the worst sometimes the little girl I always see tells me to either hurt myself or cam. Sometimes just to get her to go away I smash my head against the wall. Cam doesn't come to make me stop anymore he just pretends he doesnt hear it I guess I haven't talked to anyone outside of these walls in over a year my anxiety is the worst it's ever been I just don't know what to do anymore...

Cameron's POV
Chela has officially landed in crazy town I want to send into a mental hospital but I am I supposed to tell her that I don't want her to live with me anymore? I can't do it, it breaks my heart to see the slight glimpses of her when I see her slightly open the door to get the food I prepared for her. Or when it's 3 am and I can here the walls shaking and loud bangs because she's banging her head against the wall again. I just don't understand I mean how can I? I don't have a mental illness I don't know what it's like? Let alone having two? Especially one as bad as schizophrenia... My career has sky rocketed everyone in Magcon has I have done two movies hoping to do more I get try to travel lots but it's hard with no one watching Chelsea so if I have to travel my mom stays in the apartment with her.

Matthews POV
After chels got diagnosed she shut everyone out. It was like no one existed to her anymore it was just her in a blank world filled with nothing but tears and white walls. Cameron tells stuff she does even the stuff she sees sometimes it's hard to move on from her because I feel bad it's like how can I try to meet someone new when the last girl i was inlove with went straight to crazy town?

February 9th 2016,
Cameron's POV
I was at an award show it was so much fun people were recognizing me I was having the best time of my life. This is what I want to do make movies and be recognized then go back home to my big mansion to my family just living the dream greatest night of my life I met so many celebrities I couldn't even dream of meeting I got invited to Kylie Jenners after party but I felt bad for Chelsea being alone so I decided to go home to give her some food and tell her it's bed time my driver drops me off at home I say thank you and proceed to walk in my front. For some reason I have this odd sickening feeling i walk by chels' room "goodnight Chelsea" I shout so she could hear me through to wall I stop waiting for a good night reply but I don't get I open the door to check if she's just sleeping I pull her covers back slightly to see if she's in bed but she isn't. I see in the corner of my eye her bathroom light on I push the door out of my way to see my baby sister lying unconscious on the floor blood around her spewing out of her arm that had been cut deeply in a vertical line from the inside of her wrist down to the inside of her elbow i stare at crying I kneel down not caring about the blood I grab her lifeless body and I put her head in my chest I start to sob while petting her head "I'm so sorry" I kept mumbling quietly "I should've never left" i mumbled again "I'm so sorry" I say again

February 13 2016
The funeral was a beautiful service it was open casket all the guys were there... They loved her too Matt blamed himself a lot too he just didn't know what to do. All us guys are starting an organization in Chelsea's name to help teens and children with multiple mental illnesses. Lots of people showed up even her old friends. Alexis took it pretty hard to the whole service I could hear her trying to make her sobs quiet it made it hard not to sob either everyone tried to just politely ignore it my mother blames herself aswell I think everyone does it was just something that went wrong I guess. Every time u pass by Chelsea's room in my house I still say goodnight but I don't dare to go in there after the funeral everone went home I got upstairs took off my suit and jumped into bed then I hear a little girls voice saying "psst. Wouldn't you love to join Chelsea?"

-------------------------------------------------------
Everyone please stop commenting asking for a sequel. I love how much you guys love the story (even though I think it is bad). But I will never be making a sequel I'm sorry to disappoint but I am currently writing a Nate Maloley fan fiction if you don't wanna read it at the end of the book aka the last chapter that I've updated it is 2 books that I have created but i don't know which one to start first so please read it and vote in the comments thank you everyone for the love and support I hope you understand