Ready?

So here it is! A new chapter. I made it extra long for you readers to enjoy. (P.S I'm sorry it took so long for me to update. I have my reasons.)

And if I make a mistake, please correct me and tell me about it. I'm still a kid learning so I'm in you Senpais' care and I often make grammer mistakes.

Anyways, hope you like or enjoy this chapter!

--------------------------------------------

Wendy left to her brother's bedroom after Grandeeney ordered the servants to put up the decorations they selected which took them more than an hour to put it up.
Therefore, the ballroom/throne room looked pretty much decorated and ready for the ball. Other than that, the cooks/chefs were still planning and working on the foods,desserts and drinks while the other servants clean the dirty parts of the ballroom.

-----------------------------------

7:00 pm...
Normal POV ~

Wendy opened the door of her brother's room once again to see if he had prepared his costume for tomorrow's evening ball.

Opening the door, she saw him sitting on his bed reading a book with his reading glasses which was unusual to see everyday to her.

(A/n: how he looks with glasses)

"Natsu-nii why are you reading?" Wendy asked curious that her childish older brother would read a book.

"Oh, W-Wendy!"he closed the book and hide it behind his back with a startled and nervous face just as he heard Wendy's voice.

"It's just t-t-that I'm bored..? Y-yeah bored..!"he exclaimed nervously while sweating bullets which made Wendy even more curious about his sudden weird behavior.

"...Okay...." Wendy replied suspiciously not giving in to what her brother said.

"S-so...what do you want?"Natsu said trying to remain his normal posture.