| She Is On A Hunt |

Wakin' up just brings me down, down
'Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found..
And my bed is half empty, not half full,
I'd rather live with broken bones than lay here all on my own
Like a lovesick fool...

(A/n - This is one of my favorite song from 'The Cab'. I just realised these lines portray condition of Eleanor )
-------------------------------

 I just realised these lines portray condition of Eleanor )-------------------------------

"And he just kissed her...just like that. Can you believe it?" Maya whined umpteenth time, sobbing hard on Caleb's chest.

"I know Maya. Please don't cry. He doesn't deserve it." Caleb wiped her tears with one hand and smoothed her hairs with the other.

I looked back and forth between them, enjoying the drama. We were sitting in the cafeteria. Actually, Maya had witnessed her ex love kissing some other girl that broke her heart completely.

I thought she liked Caleb but looks like she had not moved on completely. But whatever, she will definitely move on now. And the way Caleb is holding her, I bet they will announce their undying love for each other soon.

Caleb looked at me for some help as she cried more. And being the best friend in deed I am, I shrugged and smirked making him deal with tears alone. I am not good with sweet talks, so I will make her case more worse even if I tried.

Yeah your sweet talking is confined to your dreams and diary.

I frowned at my inner voice. Damn her for being so correct always.

"Maya calm down, will you?" Caleb whispered some more soothing words in her ears. I looked at them with awe. They looked so good together. I wonder what Maya is feeling right now, heartbroken and in arms of her crush.

The same way you feel in his arms, duh.

A smile crept on my face remembering my dream when I had hugged him.

"Instead of smiling to yourself, why don't you help your friend?" Dean asked from beside me. He was also laid back like me, doing nothing. We are basically siblings when it comes to consoling and stuffs.

"Why don't you?" I smirked at him.

He huffed shaking his head and munching on chips as we together watched the scene.

Jess being the good person she is, was passing tissues to Maya continuously and Caleb had his arms wrapped around her.

"I loved him so much and he..." Maya whispered in a broken voice. Caleb winced at her sentence.

Wow, he is jealous types.

I looked at them with longing now. No I wasn't jealous of Maya or Caleb. I was jealous of what they had. They were able to hold each other. They were able to talk to each other. They were able to experience every feeling in real.