"Well don't you wanna see him?" Sam asks.

"The line is pretty long." you say.

You panic. Before Sam could speak you kiss him. After kissing for a while you pull back and wrap your arms around his neck.

"Lets just go somewhere else." you suggest grabbing his hand.

He nods his head.

"But I want to go get a few shirts before I leave. Okay?" he says.

You nod your head. He kisses your cheek and then pulls you to the men's section. He grabs some polo shirts then he goes to the cashier lady. She checks him out and you guys start to leave.

"Hey y/n! Surprise seeing you here." Jacob says.

You turn around slowly. He smiles at you and you smile back. You couldn't help it. His pearly whites hypnotized you.

"Hey Jake." you say.

"How you been?" he asks.

Then he looked at you holding Sam's hand and his smile faded. You quickly let go. He looked at Sam then back at you.

"Uh..good, you?" you say trying not to look at Sam.

You could feel Sam looking at you so you keep your eyes on Jacob.

"Great thanks. Well.. uhh.. I see you have somewhere to be.-" he gets cut off by Sam.

"Yes she does.... With ME." Sam says.

"Oh.. Yeah. Sorry" you say awkwardly.

"No it's cool. I gotta go too. See you around." Jacob says pulling a smile on his face.

Sam pulls you out the store. Jacob watched as you left still looking kind of hurt. You felt bad. 'Ashley was right. This is a love triangle.' you thought to yourself.

"You weren't going to introduce me to him? I saw you were in "lala land" when he came." Sam said angrily.

"I'm sorry, I was just.. surprised." you said.

"Whatever. I knew you were cheating on me with him. That's why you didn't let me come with you to the concert." he says.

"I.. I didn't bring you cause I promised Ashley that I would bring her." you lied.

"Bull shit. Since you not going to acknowledge me.. then this relationship is over..." he says.

He walks away. You run in front of him.

"No Sam please!!" you pleaded.

He slaps you and pushed you to the ground. You scrape your knee and hands and start to cry.

"Go to Jacob! We're through!" he shouted.

He starts walking away as you sat there crying your eyes out. People were watching.

"Aye, don't put yo hands on her!" Jaocb yells.

Sam turns back around. He scoffs as Jacob steps up to him. All you could think was think, "Ohh snap! Shit just got real!"

"Jacob it's okay. I'm fine." you lied.

"No it's not. He ain't gone put his hands on you and get away with it." he says.

"Fuck you nigga!" Sam shouts.

Sam pushes Jacob. Jacob swung at Sam and hit him in his jaw. Sam fell on his back. You try to get up to stop the fight but your ankles said otherwise.

"Okay Jacob that's enough." you say.

"Stay the fuck out of this!" Sam yells.

"You asking for another punch! Talk to her like that again and It'll be the last thing you do!" Jacob warns.