Chapter 19: Coming Home

hiii

omg i saw one direction a few days ago im still crying

friends i really hope you like this story and i know its depressing but like i said i'd always planned it this way and i hope you arent too sad ;) 

but i'd like to thank you guys i did finally get 1k reads on this and bliss is on its way to 100k which is amaaazzinggg ! so big thanks and big love to you guys :)

 and.... i am working on a new book that will be up sometime after this if all goes well :) (but its a surprise so i cant tell you guys what it is :) hehe)

so, enjoy!

and no this isnt the last chapter! one more after this :)

 sorry if u cry lolz this chapter is weird

--

A smile which didn't meet the eyes, a warm embrace, and the whispering of three little words that made me happy; they all greeted me. 

I settled my head on his and hugged him tightly. 

"I love you too, Niall."

I ran my fingers through his hair lightly and held him as close as possible, kissing his blonde head and inhaling his scent.

My flight had been cancelled four times and I was unable to catch a plane to London until a week later, and during that week I stayed in a hotel, never going out, mostly sleeping or watching the telly, ordering room service four times a day, and talking on the phone with Niall. 

He'd talked me through the week and he helped me through it. 

It'd been rough, and if he hadn't been there, I would've lost my mind.

It'd been two weeks since Sara left us, and in another week, I'd be seeing her for the last time at her funeral. 

Niall helped me remember the happier times, he reminded me of the good things in life, and most importantly, he reminded me every second how loved I was.

And I would be eternally grateful to him.

 "Niall?" I pulled back, only for a second, to look him in the eyes. 

"Yeah?"

"Thank you."

He smiled. "Its really no problem, Harry."

I nodded and pulled him back for a nice, long hug.

--

"Hey, Harry," Liam said softly, while giving me a small smile. 

I looked up at him and smiled. 

"How ya doin, buddy?"

He sat next to me and put his arm around me, pulling me in. 

I leaned into him. 

"I'm alright."

He rubbed my arm soothingly. 

"Its okay, Harry. I know you're not okay, and theres nothing wrong with not being okay. So don't feel like you have to lie to us, because we just want to help you feel better, alright?"

I nodded, but I knew he was right. 

"I know, but I am . . . okay. Really, I am."

"Well thats good then."

"Liam?"

"Yeah?"

"You're right, I'm not okay."