Chapter 13: L-O-V-E

hello lol

yes

i am finally done w/ summa skool

life rocks

and there wuz da cutest boy ever in my classs :-) but hes a sophomore :-(

:-)

well anywayz heres da update lol this just keeps getting more and more depressing but oh whale dats how ive been feeling lately so :-)

--

"L, is for the way you look at me,

O, is for the only one I see,

V, is very, very extraordinary

E, is even more than anyone that you adore . . ."

I scrubbed the shampoo out of my hair and slathered it with conditioner before I realized that I hadn't asked for towels and there weren't any in sight.

"Shoot."

I looked around just once more to make sure, and finally came to the hard conclusion that I just needed to ask for one.

How embarrassing.

"SARA!"

I waited for a response, but it didn't come. "SARA!"

I tried again.

"SARA! I NEED HELP!" I screamed with a scared voice.

That should get her attention, I thought.

Then, I heard running.

"What happened?! Whats wrong?!" She came running through the door, skidding across the wood floor, eyes bulging out of her head. "Are you okay?!"

The shower was completely see through, but I didn't bother to cover up.

"I need a towel," I smiled, putting my hands on my hips.

She clenched her jaw, which made her already-slim face, look even skinnier. Her bones were all very prominent.

"Thats all?! You nearly gave me a heart attack, Harry! I thought you'd fallen or . . ."

Her eyes trailed down and her jaw nearly dropped before she caught herself staring.

"Look, babe, I know I'm hot, but please . . . no staring."

She bit her lip. "You can get your own damn towel," she replied with an evil grin. She turned on her heel.

"Sar! I was jokin, love!"

"Thats what you get when you try to scare me!" And she left.

"Where are they?" I yelled.

"Look for them! You can always air dry, too, you know!" I could hear the laughter in her voice.

I rolled my eyes and finished rinsing off.

I shook off before very carefully stepping out onto the mat and standing there in my nakedness, freezing to death, tried to dry myself off with my t-shirt.

I looked around the bathroom and checked every cabinet for towels but couldn't even find a hand towel.

"Looking for these?"

I whipped aroud to see Sara standing in the doorframe with a stack of them in her arms, smiling evilly.

I smiled, "You butt head, come 'ere and give me one?"

She shook her head and laughed.

"Please?"

"Come get it, then," she laughed.