Chapter 10: I Need You

hello my loves so basically i was a party animal yesterday night at my formal and i slow danced with my man friend lol he rocks okay but i got bored about two hours ago so i wrote this in two hours and  i rly hope yall like it 

smooches

enjoy

he he

--

Harry's POV

"Rise and shine!"

I shook my love awake. I had been sitting by her side for nearly twenty minutes and she hadn't acknowledged my existence yet! Even if I enjoyed looking at her while she slept, I'd much rather be speaking to her and staring, instead of just staring. 

She, a heavy sleeper, of course simply grunted and asked me to go away. 

"Please, please, please," I whined. 

I kept asking until she finally found the strength to slap my arm. 

"Yay," I smiled. 

She gave me a groggy smile while she rubbed her eyes. "You suck," she giggled. 

"Well you can't just sleep all day! I want to be with you."

She smiled and blushed. 

'Double whammy for Harry,' I thought. I had woken her up, and gotten her to blush. 

I pulled her up and embraced her. Today was our last day together before I headed back to London. I had to admit, I was terribly homesick, but I wanted to bring Sara with me more than anything. But I couldn't. 

So, I had to do the next best thing: ask her to be my girlfriend once and for all!

The past few days have been eventful: running from stalkers, having our first kiss, watching her break down, more kissing, lots of eating out and running from crazed fans, more kissing, and of course, lots and lots of cuddling. 

And all through it, I've fallen in love. 

I, Harry Styles, am madly in love with my best friend. And I can't imagine wanting to be with anyone else but her. 

I've arranged for us to go to the beach, alone, and I've had Niall and Zayn buy four hundres candles that would spell out the words, "be mine?" and would be surrounded with rose petals. 

I also bought her a small trinket that I'd like her to keep in case she ever misses me -- which she will. I mean honestly, how can you not miss me?

"Want some breakfast?"

 She nodded. 

"Get some proper clothes on then," I laughed. "And then we can go."

She made a face. "Can't I go in this?"

"Um, no. Not to where we're going."

"Oh?" She raised her brows. "And where exactly are we going, Mr. Styles?"

I hummed. "No where," I smiled. 

"Tell me! Please?"

She pouted and inched nearer and nearer to my face, as if she was going to kiss me. And as much as I wanted to, I knew I needed to resist or I would end up giving in and ruining the surprise. 

I pecked her lips quickly before dashing away screaming 'no.'

I laughed my head off once I got to my own room. 

"You're rude!" She yelled. 

"But you still love me!" I yelled back. 

I got in the shower and got dressed. I blow-dried my hair and pulled my boots on before taking a seat on the couch and waiting.