Valentines Special! (Extra Chapter!)

(A little gift for my fans ;) this is all about Espeon and Umbreons 'first date'... Hehe. Before they had a kid. I really hope you enjoy!)

(Espeon's Point of View)

My eye's blinked open as dawn's harsh sunlight filtered through Eve's shaded window. I felt the black and yellow lump beside me stir at the bright appearance of the sun, and knew Umbreon had waken too.

"Morning Sunshine..." He grumbled, standing up in our little bed and stretching his front legs in an exhausted fashion. He isn't much of a morning Pokemon....

"Right back at ya, Blacky." I smirked, flicking an ear in his face to tease the tired Dark type. He growled playfully at my gesture, gently stepping out of bed and rolling his shoulders to stretch his front legs.

"I got a plan for today Sunny." Umbreon smiled, pacing around the bed and staring at me affectionately. "We are gonna spend the whole day together." He thrust his face towards mine and pub bed his nose against mine sweetly.

"And what makes you think I want to spend the whole day with you, hmm?" I joked, turning my nose away teasingly.

"Because you love me..." Umbreon smirked, rubbing his cheek against mine sweetly. I rolled my eyes and chuckled at the dark type's romantic banter. "You'll enjoy this Sunshine. It'll be awesome. And romantic..."

"Don't make me gag, Blacky." I smirked and stood up slowly, flicking my tail and stepping out of the bed. I trotted past my companion, rubbing my tail under his chin as I made my way past him. He chuckled and turned around swiftly and following me.

"Listen listen listen!" Umbreon erupted as we walked out of Eve's bedroom. "I've got a great plan for today! You're gonna love it! I promise! Please! Listen! I've got so many things on the schedu-"

"Get on with it Blacky. I'm listening."

"Oh ok! Well you see, first, we're gonna get breakfast, and then head out to our special spot out in the woods, ya know, down by the spring-fed pond... A-and then we can explore some more of the woods again... And then we can watch the sunset together tonight. D-does t-that sound g-"

I scooted over to stop him in his tracks and snuggle my face into his neck. "It sounds amazing. It's going to be a lot of fun." I smiled and curled my tail around his sweetly. "Let's go."

~ at sunset ~

Umbreon and I had a wonderful day. Wonderful, and, somewhat uneventful. I've been waiting for... The words. The... Uh... Three words. Everyone knows them.

"This is beautiful." His voice broke the perfect silence. Umbreon's slender chin rested on the top of my head, directing my attention back to the beautiful sinking orange and yellow orb off in the horizon. We were seated close on the window, our tails intertwined sweetly in our typical affectionate pose. "And so are you..." He smiled, moving his head down to rub his nose against my cheek. I mumbled a thanks and got caught back up in thought.

Should I admit it first? Why can't you just say it Blacky? I want him to.

"Espeon? Sunshine? You ok?" His bright red eyes became clouded with concern as he cuddled my check warmly.

I shook my head to snap myself out of it. "Oh. Yea... Um. I'm fine. Don't worry." I smiled slightly, turning to face him with my fake grin.

"Of course I worry my Sun." Umbreon spoke softly, his voice wavering quietly. "Did I do something wrong? Did I hurt you in some way? I dont want you to feel bad, it hurts me. Please tell me wh-"

"I said I'm alright! Geez." I snapped, finishing my statement in a low throaty growl. I turned around angrily and faced away from the confused dark type Pokemon. My tail escaped his and I flicked it in his face darkly. Why was I mad? I shouldn't be mad. What's wrong with me?

"Sunshine..." Umbreon darted forward, stepping in front of my face to look at my orbs with his sympathetic ruby colored ones. "I'm worried about you. Tell me. I-I love you. Please tell me w-"

"I've been waiting so long to hear those words Blacky!" I burst happily, stepping up to bury my nose in his neck fur. "I love you too! Thank you! Thank you!" I felt the dark type chuckle and wrap his fluffy tail around my slender split tail. I suddenly stepped back, realizing that I had sort of... Freaked out. "S-sorry... I just sorta... Got mad and... Flipped out..."

Umbreon chuckled. "It's ok. I-I'm just so glad I finally got that off my chest."

I'm glad you did too.

"Everything okay in here? I heard yell- ohhhhh..." Flareon said concerned voice took a turn as he trotted into the living area. Umbreon and I pulled away swiftly at the appearance of the eevee evolution. "Did I interrupt something?" Flareon smirked. "I'll leave yall to it... Hehe..."

Thanks Flareon. I got some cuddling to do. Hehe.

(HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! Got a date for this special occasion? Nope. Me either. Haven't ever dated anyone either. Who cares? I don't care. Bigger concerns. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Bye my fellow music masters!)