Chapter 1

Ashleys p.o.v
Troye?! Troye!" I shout as I pull my bags down the steep wooden stairs.
"Troye oh my gosh were gonna be late" I yell.

I pull my black vans bag over my shoulder and re adjust my Caspar lee jumper.

If he doesn't hurry up choosing which socks to wear we will be late.

Suddenly I hear a loud series of thumps as Troye comes rushing down the stairs.

"Sorry sorry" he says while he frantically searchs for his phone. I glare at him while he takes his time to fix his short curled hair.

"Jeez calm down Ashley" he chuckles.
"We're gonna be late" I stated shortly.

Finally we make it out the oak double doors of our shared apartment to be greeted by the uber driver. He helps us lift our bags into the boot of the car and we swiftly jump into the back. We then tell the driver that were off to the airport and then we're in our way.

I glance at Troye and watch as he opens Twitter. My phone beeps causing me to jump earning me a giggle from Troye. I smile at him and pull out my iPhone. Opening Twitter I see a series of tweets exchanged between Troye and joe.

Joe sugg that is. My heart flutters a little as I realise that a number of theses tweets mention my name.

@joe_sugg "so excited to finally meet @ashley_butler"

A smile grew on my face as I typed out a reply.

@ashley_butler "I'm very excited to finally meet you too @joe_sugg"

I then flicked through the exchanged tweets between Troye and joe.

@troyesivan "@joe_sugg a certain someone is getting very excited about seeing you 😏"

@joe_sugg "@troyesivan what if I told you that I'm also very excited to finally meet a certain someone"

@troyesivan "@joe_sugg hmmmm would it happen to be @ashley_butler by any chance"

I could feel myself blushing and tried to hide it before Troye noticed but it was too late.

"Oooooo getting a little flustered are we?" He smirked.
"So I guess you've seen the tweets" he laughs.
I jokingly punch his arm and he pretends to be hurt.
"Omg what the heck Ashley" he says mockingly. We both laugh and continue with our Twitter spree.

Then I come across a tweet from Marcus.
@marcusbutler "HEY @joe_sugg don't try anything with my cousin😡😂"

@joe_sugg "@marcusbutler well that's gonna be kind of hard considering she's going to be staying in my room"

Ok now I was confused. Did joe like me? We haven't even properly met and yes we've Skyped and yes we've had text conversations that have lasted from 12am at night till 6 in the morning but we have never really met. I guess we're just going to have to see how this all pans out.

And did I forget to mention that Troye and myself are staying in the jaspar household for 2 weeks? Well yeah that's happening.