Denmark/Nordic5

Denmark always worries he's not enough.

He always tries to hard to be a somebody.

He worries the Nordics hate him...

He thinks Norway hates him and does whatever he can to get Norway to like him. In his eyes he fails every time he tries. But Norway loves and respects him for trying to break down the walls that he's built around himself and is overjoyed that someone would even attempt to knock them down.

He and Sweden are may argue but they love and respect each other... Even if they don't show it and are constantly diene the fact that's there friends. Denmark may see this deep down are actually friends thing as one sided... But Sweden feels the same way.  

Denmark will always look up to Finland for being able to do what he does with Sweden and will congratulate him whether he gets the chance...Even if he thinks that Finland sees him as a strange for doing so... But Finland finds it adorable.

And Denmark doesn't have to worry about Iceland hating him. Because Iceland will always be the one to voice the others true opinions on him. He will be there to comfort Denmark for he sees it as his duty as his some what younger brother and the same goes for Denmark.

Eventually Denmark stops worrying and just reminds himself that family is family even if they act like they hate you or you think they hate you. They love you.

A/N: hello~ I was away for a LOOOONNNNGGGG time sorry!~ I'll try to update all of my fanfic a sooner~ I promise! But I forget easily so I may still not update for a looonnngggg time again... Hehehe... Sorry~ 😄😊😆