Germany and England

Germany and England are really good friends and have been for a long time. When world war came along they were both disappointed that they had to fight each other.

On Christmas 1941 during WWI, a ceasefire known as the Christmas Truce occurred between German and British soldiers on the Western Front. On December 24 there was an unofficial ceasefire between German and British troops. The German soldiers started decorating their trenches, singing Christmas carols while the British starting singing carols of their own and the two sides started to wish the other a happy Christmas. They ventured into no man's land (The area between the trenches) and started exchanging small gifts like food, tobacco, and alcohol. Some soldiers started a football game, which men from both sides joined. The troops collected their dead and they held a joint burial service. The Christmas Truce is seen as a brief moment of peace and humanity from one of the World's most violent wars and every year (Including Christmases during WWII) England and Germany get together to play a game of football to commemorate the event.

They also watch war horse and other war movies together and bicth about how annoying France, America, Italy and Prussia are.