A Kellic Fanfic [ch. 1]

-Vic's point of view-

"Jaaiiimmeee!", I whined, "Who's at the door ? Hurry up, come back and cuddle with mee !" Currently me and Jaime were on the couch watching a movie in the big San Diego flat the band shared. The doorbell had rung and Jaime had been gone for a few minutes.

"One second Vic, we have a guest," Jaime's voice sang through the house.

Shit. Because we had been watching movies and eating all day, I was still in my pajamas. Oh well. The rest of the guys had gone out to party, because the tomorrow we were kicking off the Collide with the Sky tour. Of Mice & Men and Sleeping with Sirens, who were also on the tour, went with them.

"And here is the living room," I heard Jaime say. "Vic, I think I forgot to tell you but Kellin's staying with us tonight."

"Yeah, you forgot to tell me. Hey Kellin," I said, blushing. Oh my god Kellin looked so hot, with his black skinny jeans, anthem t-shirt, and black toms, and his hair messy in a black beanie. He also had some bracelets on his wrists and a couple suitcases in his hand. So I guess I've had a 'little crush' on my best friend for a while. Hell, it wasn't a little crush, he just about took my breath away everytime I saw him. Ugh I wish I could just hug him and cuddle with him and kiss him and call him mine.

No Vic, don't think like that, I tell myself. Kellin is about as straight as they get, and he just broke up with his girlfriend, Katelynn ((theres no Cope in this fanfic sorry))).

"Uh hello, Vic?? You've been staring at Kellin for like 3 minutes straight," Jaime said, a smirk hinting on his face. Jaime was beginning to catch on about my 'little crush' on my best friend.

"Oh sorry," I said, blushing even more.

"Well I'm going to go take a shower, maybe Kellin and cuddle with you Vic," Jaime said, winking as we walked away. My face flushed as I looked over at Kellin. His expression was unreadable. Suprisingly, he took off his shoes and laid down right next to me.

"What're we watching," he asked, sound adorable as ever.

"I have no idea. Jaime likes to watch all of those lifetime movies."

"Okay," he mumbled into a blanket. He snuggled into my chest and I put my arm around his waist, unsure. He didn't protest so I kept it there.

Eventually his breathing slowed down and I assumed he feel asleep. Oh my god, he looked so cute I was going to die. Ok maybe not die. It was perfect. I wish I could stay like that forever, with Kellin sleeping in my arms.

//ok hey this is my first time writing a fanfic and I'm not so sure about it. Comment and vote and tell me if I should continue. Honestly I have no idea what I'm doing. Um so yeah, thanks for reading loves :) 💞