Chapter 5. Meeting Nico

Alicia Pov
-~-~-~-~-

After successfully leaving the Big House in style, I flounced down to the Hades Cabin. I slightly pushed the door open. "Nicooooo. You in here?"

I push the door open completely and step into the room. "Nico? Babe, this isn't funny." I call as I creep onward into the room. Suddenly the door slams behind me.

"Nico? This isn't funny!" I said, my voice becoming higher with each word I speak.

"BOO!!" Someone yells from behind me. I jump and scream. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The lights flicker on and I see Nico rolling on the floor laughing. I scowl at him as Percy, Annabeth, Harry, and Harry's friends I don't know yet burst into the room. Percy and Annabeth holding weapons and Harry and friends holding... sticks?

Percy rolls his eyes at the sight before him and sheaths his swords as does Annabeth. Harry and friends laugh and put their sticks in their pockets.

I stick my tongue out at them. "He scared me." I roll my eyes and hold my hand out to help the recovering Nico from off the floor. He smirks, grabs my hand, and pulls me down with him!

"Nicooooo!" I complain. He smirks at me. "Yes Ally?" I glare at him. "That name is Percy and Tyson's to use. And only them." Behind my back Percy is nodding.

"Fine.Yes Babe?" He says. "Better." I reply as Percy and Harry shake their heads furiously no behind me.

Nico and I clamber to our feet and I turn to look at the others. "Oh! Nico, this is apparently my twin brother Harry and.... I don't know who his friends are." Nico laughs as Harry introduces Ron and Hermione. Annabeth bade us goodbye and she and Percy walk out of the room.

A thick silence covers the room as Nico turns to Harry with a sirius expression on his face.

"So you're my girlfriend's twin?"

I laugh and playfully smack his shoulder as Harry says, "Yes I am. So you're my twin's boyfriend?" Nico nods. I roll my eyes at them.

"Nico!" I exclaim. "We're supposed to go see Hazel and Frank today! I completely forgot! She's going to kill us!" Nico groans. "Schist! See you guys later! Come on." He grabs my hand and we shadow travel to Camp Jupiter.