Chapter 4. Denial

An:// Read the bottom of the page.

Alicia POV
-~-~-~-~-

"WHAT!?!?!?!" I screamed as I shot off the couch. "YOU LIAR!!! YOU SAID MY MOM WAS DEAD!!!" Chiron steps back, a little frightened for I never scream at anyone like that. And no one else has called him a liar. Then again, I have been to Tatarus and I still have PTSD. Post Tramatic Stress Disorder. Long story.

"Alicia", he starts nervously. "Your mother is dead. This is your twin, Harry." I laugh bitterly. "Then where has he been?!?! Why did I get sent to an Orphanage?!?! Or was I not worth my relatives time!?!?!" I yell. I began to cry.

They look shocked. One, because of my outburst of self-hatred. Two, because I was crying. I never cry. The only time I cried, was when Percy, Annabeth, and I were in the Tatarus.

Percy puts his hand on my shoulder gently and began to speak, "They might of had a good reason Ally. But if you never went to that Orphanage, you never would have met me. Or Annabeth. Or Nico."

I look at him and sigh. "That's true. And you couldn't tye your shoes without me right Perce?" Annabeth laughs as Percy crosses his arms across his chest.

"Not true! I have Annabeth!" At this I look at Annabeth and we burst out laughing.

Chiron clears his throat and we stop and turn to look at him. "Alicia, this is your brother weather you like it or not."

I sigh. "I'm going to talk to Nico." Annabeth snorts. "That's not what you were doing when I found you two." I playfully glare at her. "Whatever." I say and strut out of the door.

As I leave I hear my brother say, "She certainly acts like James Potter." I smirk and trot off to find Nico.

An:// My house has currently ran out of Internet so I could update. I have been writing though and I'm preparing some chappies for you guys now. Love you guys! Here's a virtual cookie for you to share. (::)