SCREAMS & HEARTS

SCREAMS & HEARTS.

there's always a glimmer in those who have been through the dark

MALIA ALWAYS BELIEVED that there was one world, but in actual fact there was two, one in the depths of shadows and it was a world she fitted most into. Though she never really stood out and she was never deemed as different, there was a feeling, a twinge within her stomach that made her question herself as a teen living in New York City, where normal was far too normal. But normal just doesn't last forever, especially when you're destined for a world where you fight demons, and when time is continuously running out.

The Shadow World was the second world, where vampire, werewolves and Shadowhunters existed, legends she either read or watched on television was true, and it was where Malia found herself belonging after just one night that was supposed to be celebratory for her best friend's eighteenth birthday. She had been thrown into the deep end, facing creatures, facing people she was forced to be prepared to encounter all while voices echoed in her head, premonitions of what is to come.

ALYCIA DEBNAM-CAREYMALIA BELLEROSE

ALYCIA DEBNAM-CAREY
MALIA BELLEROSE

sarah canning. veronica adams
alex pettyfer. ben rivers
alice evans. tatia bellerose
drew van acker. zane davenport

     disclaimer & notes. i do not own shadowhunters: the mortal instruments, the show or the characters within the series based off of the books. i only own malia bellerose, her storylines, her dialogue and any characters that could possibly come up that is unfamiliar to the show.

there has been inspiration taken from teen wolf with the banshee storyline all of hand of jeff davis, the creator of the show. i loved it very much and wanted to bring it to a different supernatural world for entertainment purposes only.

    warning. this book will contain gore, violence, sex, death, possibly strong language and other triggering topics. i any of these are possible of making you feel uncomfortable, please do not read.

     copyright. all rights for what is ahead belong to me and only me. i started this book on march 6, 2016. i commenced editing on september 16, 2019