Beautiful Torture

Start from the beginning

"Where is your mom Suhani? " On the way I just asked her randomly.

From what I could sense, she paused in her tracks for a moment and I immediately regretted asking it.

Stupid stupid Kanika.. Har cheeze mein taang araani hai. Duffer.

" She isn't with us anymore. " After a small silence, she replied in a very soft voice .

" Oh am so sorry. God bless her soul. " I replied back in a more softer voice feeling extremely sorry.

"  Oh no no.. she is JUST NOT WITH US but she is totally alive. Actually my parents are divorced. She moved away to Australia after divorce. ", Suhani almost yelled back in exasperation.

Okay..that was just heights of embarrassing. Award for the 'Only teacher who embrasses herself in front of a student'  goes to Miss Kanika Malhotra

I felt hot streams of blood rush to my cheeks in embarrassment. Why did my tongue had to blurt nonsense everytime.

" Uhh.. ok. Am sorry then. So this is your room?  Let's settle down and get started. " I tried to change the subject.

Her study room was really nice. Right in center of the room was big high table with books arranged neatly and along side lay a pen holder with pens, pencils, marker, and some color pens. There were two comfortable chairs on its both side. On the right was a recliner which had a lamp table by its side and on left side of a room was a big window opened ajar. Anybody would love to study here. So fresh and free.

Remind me again why I wanted to sit downstairs and screw my spinal cord. This is so much better.

We sat down opposite to each other and she opened her book. We had already wasted ten minutes deciding, climbing up the stairs and well.. yeah embarrassing myself so we started right away.

" Miss Kanika.. Is extraction important in chemistry for exams? "

"  Yes ofcourse.. atleast you will get one of them in your ISC board exams. Since this year silver's extraction came, am sure in your paper.. aluminum will be asked. Learn it well ok. "

Our time was going smoothly. She is really one intelligent student. Anything said once.. easily gets into her mind.

After about half an hour, I felt my throat go little dry due to all explaining and all. Her maid had got me tea and water but still my throat felt so wierd.

"Miss Kanika are you alright?. ", she must have sensed my uneasiness.

" No, am fine. Can I use your washroom dear?  "

" Sure.. please come. "

She took me out in the corridor to a room.

" There... that door is to the washroom Miss. Are you sure you are alright? "

Before I could answer anything, something wierd happened to my stomach and I ran inside  washroom throwing up everything out in the sink. I have been perfectly alright since now. All of sudden this thing... Don't tell me that samosa from last night has done this wonder... But it was tasty.. I only ate five of them.

Okay five samosas can do wonders.. I clutched my stomach throwing up again cursing my food in mind.

I really should have been born elephant because of the way I eat. Human category doesn't suit me.

Finally after rinsing my mouth and all exhausted and drained, I came out of the washroom and plopped down on bed in the room. Suhani was not there around