Twisted Tale

Death glares were exactly what I was shooting him right now and he being the nuthead he was, stood there staring outside the window.

"Mind explaining what great knowledge you got from displaying my sanitary pads? "

This man was crazier than roller coaster. Just what did he think while running behind me? If I did not want to show him something, it must a have reason. I definitely ain't a detective agent to hide secret information in packets and deny showing him because he would news flash it.

Akal se toh Matlab koi rishta hi jor kar nahi rakha hai iss ne.

Swear on chocolate, I want to wring his neck right now for acting like
The dumbass of the year.

"Look, I am sorry ok but it was your fault also. You should have uhh.. told me.. you know.. that it was that.. I mean you know. ", He said scratching his neck and turning back to face me.

" Yes ofcourse, every year Halloween comes that is my fault too. Cat drinks milk that's also my fault. Dog shits in people's garden.. my fault right! Infact you know what I guess everything that goes wrong is my fault. Mujhe best fault maker ka award hi dedo "

Gritting my teeth, I shot my murderous look to him. Only if I wasn't tied by promises and relations, I would definitely smack him right and left right now.

Galti karke bill mere pe phaar raha hai. Ullu ki doom.

" Stop exasperating. Fine, it was completely my fault. Enough of this now. I can't erase the Pad scene from everyone's mind so let's just pretend that nothing happened. Go wash your face and let's go down for lunch, you look like tomato from all the embarrassment blushing. "

He narrowed his eyes at me and moved out of the room leaving me gaping at his choice of words.

I huffed and sat down on my bed. Burying my face in my hands, a long sigh escaped my lips. This was becoming difficult. Every passing minute was suffocating me. Life is so full of dramas, it is really hard to cope up with but I won't step back. I am here to do what I have to do and sitting back wallowing in self pity will get me nowhere. I have to fullfil my responsibilities.... my promises.

After half an hour, I moved down to join uncle and my darling stupid husband for lunch. Thankfully, Nobody including Kapoor uncle spoke a word about the morning incident and Uday, too continued eating without playing any footsie with me. The latter was really relieving but it was surprising that he didn't even look at me once throughout the lunch.
Today evening mummy and daddy were about to come so immediately after lunch I moved towards kitchen to prepare for dinner. Daddy loved my food and I wanted to make something special for him. They had no idea of the inner turmoil I was going through and at any cost, I wasn't keen on telling them anything.

It took around one and half hours for me to prepare everything. Spinach for Palak Paneer was thoroughly boiled and grinded. Dough for Parathas and Puris, ingredients for banana koftas, Boiled and and softly chopped veggies for Mix vegetables were all ready. For dessert, I hadn't really thought of and was too tired to make anything so left it for the evening to think of.

Tired to the bones and all spicy smelly, I entered the bedroom to find Uday working on a laptop. He was keenly looking at the screen and smiling.

Ki kar rehya hai... porn toh na dekh raha.

Mentally smacking myself, I went to the wardrobe to take out my clothes and went to freshen up. After having a nice long shower, my body finally relaxed. Changing into a comfortable capree and tee, I settled on the sofa to take a nap. The nuthead was still sitting on bed smiling at the laptop.

Kisi din gusse se daat na tod du main iska... bacha lena bhagwan.

My eyelids almost drooped down with heaviness taking me into a deep slumber when I felt a pair of arms picking me up. My face snuggled into a muscular chest and I knew he was carrying me. Trying to open my eyes, I took a groggy look at him to find him smiling lovingly at me gesturing me to close my eyes and sleep.

Soon I was placed on soft mattress and a duvet covered me.

"Sleep. I will wake you up after sometime. ", He murmured tucking a strand of my hair behind my ears and I rolled my closed eyes inwardly.

Damn his split personality.

***********

Okay so this is just a filler chapter, the MAIN UPDATE, A LONG ONE WILL BE TOMORROW NIGHT 'PLAN IN ACTION' and before you all start asking me where was I, was I dead, Did a dog bite me, Was I possessed, Did I get a divorce, Did the earth swallow me or the sky gulped me... let me tell you the answer to all your question is NO, Nothing as such happened!

*Not interested in my personal life, don't read below. You are done with the chapter *

Okay guys, so the thing is that I had an accident in the month of June it was quite a drastic one since I had fractured my hand and suffered from shoulder blade displacement. Doctor had advised me to take one month's complete bed rest but in mid July ,I still went on to work with my fractured hand. That time my shoulder also seemed to have healed but after working and walking around for few days normally, I began to feel extremely uneasy and there was constant pain in my shoulder. When I got myself checked, a terrible report came out which I don't want to discuss here, I am undergoing it's treatment and it's going to take me next three months to get completely cured . So that's the sole reason, I hardly visit here. I am hating everything in my life right now. It sucks but anyways that's my problem.

To all of you, I just want to say that AM SORRY. The story is not going how I planned. But anyways, no matter what... I am not discontinuing it. Updates won't be daily but within a week you will get two or three update. I have asked one of my friend to help me type and she is more than willing to do so. So please don't be mad at me. I WILL complete this story by the coming month and That's a PROMISE. Please Trust

Take care,
love,
Rani