1. First Day of Senior Year

Magsimula sa umpisa

I turn my window down as the guy starts to take off his helmet. "Omg! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to almost hit you." I apologize.

As soon as the guy took off his helmet his eyes glared into mine. His brown eyes are filled with fury. He parks his bike and walks off into the school without saying a word to me.

"Holy fuck Lesly! Did you see the way he looked at you? He was so ready to kill you!" Gwen freaked.

I nod in agreement. "Lets just find another spot."

After finally finding a parking spot and getting the shift to cooperate I turn off the engine and I reach over for my book bag. Glancing at my review mirror to make sure I still look perfect. Getting out of my car, Gwen and I make our way to the entrance as I try to forget about what happened a few minutes ago. I barely take in Gwen's appearance. She is wearing a pink floral dress with brown knee high boots. She looks lovely. "You look nice today." I compliment her.

I see a tint of pink appear on her cheeks. "Do you really think so?" she questions playing with the lace on her dress.

"Yes. I wouldn't lie to you." I tell her honesty.

She smiles at my statement, pulling me into a quick hug. I immediately hug her back and soon release. Walking into the hallway, many people greet Gwen and I as we made our way to our lockers. Her locker is just six down from mine to the right. I for some reason always get the corner locker, which I don't mind but it's odd. Glancing at the locker right next to mine I wonder who's it is.

I pray it's not Styles or one of his tag-a-longs.

As the thought came to my head the devil himself walks into the hall with his little crew. Everyone immediately became silent.

Harry Styles is thee bad boy of Hollywood High. He is nothing but bad news. His little posse includes Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, and Zayn Malik. Everything about them is bad news. The tattoos all over their bodies is enough to make me cringe. Lucky for me they all walk down the hall towards their lockers I presume.

I sigh in relief. The last thing I need is to be locker neighbors with one of them. That alone will ruin half of the year for me.

Looking at my schedule once more, I go over my classes:

Period 1- AP Economics

Period 2- French (Honors)

Nutrition

Period 3- AP English Literature

Period 4- AP Calculus

Period 5- Piano

Lunch

Period 6- AP Chemistry

Period 7- Volleyball.

Okay I have everything down!

Grabbing my Economics book I close my locker and walk towards room G105. Gwen sadly doesn't have this class with me so I'm walking alone. She had already said goodbye to me and that she'll see me during second period. Pulling my phone out of my pocket, I see I have one unread message from my brother.

From Carlos:

-Good luck 2day mi hermana :)

I smile at the message. Carlos is always looking out for me and I love him for it. I start to text him back, telling him thank you when I crash into someone and we both drop our things. "Oh my chetos! I'm so sorry. I should have been paying attention." I apologize. Getting down on my knees I start to pick up my things and he does the same.

"It's okay." the british accent is enough to cause goose bumps. I silently pray it's not Harry. Looking up I am met with the dark brown eyes from this morning. It's the guy I almost hit with me car. I notice the tattoos running up and down his arms and I try not to cringe. "Your that bitch that almost hit me with her car. Aren't you?" He ask.

I slowly nod. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to. It's just-"

"Save it. I really don't want to hear your excuse." Rude much. I take this opportunity to look at the guy from head to toe. He has a full head of brown hair that is shaved from the sides. He is wearing a black T-shirt with matching black skinny jeans and black leather boots. He has a lip piercing on his bottom lip, an eye brow piercing, and two ear piercings.

His face is laced with amusement and I have the urge to ask him what's so funny but I'm to intimated by his look that I can't. "I'll see you around princess." He said and walked off the opposite direction from me.

I just stood still in the almost now empty hallway until the warning bell rang and brought me back to reality. I quickly made my way to Economics. Lucky for me the teacher was running late. I took a seat in the middle of the class room and prepared for my first class.

I was too busy preparing that I hadn't noticed that the class room had gotten silent. I turn to see what everyone is looking at. Standing by the door walks in the devil with a smirk on his face.

______________________________

How was that? I hope you guys like it! Please keep reading! I know there's not many Punk Liam stories that is why I have decided to write this story.

So vote and comment if you think its good/great and would like me to continue.