Saved by a alpha

Midnight's POV
I watch as the Alpha . Who was twice the size of me and smelled like chocolate and oranges , lay on his stomach begging me to come out of the wolves vain. while the other wolves stay back 'I want my mate please let's go to him' winter whimpered to me 'but our mate rejected us .... He can't be our mate' I respond.
My whole body screaming in pain from the bite marks and scratches , along with the wings that had ripped from my shoulder blades 2 weeks ago.The wounds are still open and I haven't been able to catch any pray lately I'm starving , I can't heal like normal wolves.

I look back to him and slowly step closer pausing a bit watching the others praying they didn't attack me if I stepped out of the wolves vain . As I step out I suddenly collapse , but didn't hit the ground instead I hit soft , warm , strong arms that smell of oranges and chocolate as I drifted in to darkness. The last thing I herd was someone telling someone to put someone in the dungeon ....

~ 72 hours later ~

I hear machines , lots of them. Ones beeping how annoying , I just want to rest , I'm so tired. "Is she ok dock" someone asked they smelled like chocolate and oranges. 'How yummy' ,a female voice responds " Yes Alpha she will be , she just needs rest , she is very weak. not even her wolf can help her heal right now, it's clear she hasn't eaten anything in a long time. " the lady says. ' Alpha? Why is an Alpha worryed about me ... why dose he smell like chocolate and oranges I don't understand , what's going on?' . I groan in pain my body feeling like it had been hit by a truck.

As I groan again I feel my hand lift being held by strong warm hands that send electric like tingles threw my body. my snow leopard purs with joy , enjoying the feeling of our mate holding our hand ' ... wait mate .... We don't have a mate ' I block my eyes with my other shaking hand from the bright light " w-where .... Am I " I whisper groggily . " your in our hospital mate im sorry please forgive m....y " before the person could finish they were shooed off by I assume the doctor.

' if I really was in a hosbital , then who was in the dungeon ... where they going to heal me ,then throw me in there , and dissect me to find out why I wasn't affection by the wolves vein ' my brain began running wild with questions and concerns making my body shake. The doctor noticed and smiled softly "don't worry little one no one here will hurt you. you are safe you are the alphas mate." she says trying to reassure me .

I look around the room for weapons of any kind only to see none just machines hooked up to me. the walls a warm cream and the floors were white tiled hexagons. there was a chair what was dark green that seemed to have been sat in for a while. " b-but you don't understand my mate rejected me 21 days ago. " I shook my head looking back to her her as she looked shocked , but looked away from me clearly thinking about something. " but alpha said you two only met 14 days before you came in here .... And you've been in here for about 3 days " she says concerned before looking at me .

I flinch as she moved close to quickly for my liking " your telling me you had another mate who rejected you?!" she asked as I nodded frightened what she would do to me. " well that means our alpha is your second chance mate ! " she says exited. I look up at her confused as she smiling brightly talking to her self.

I think for a second realization hitting me " d-did you say I've been here for 3 days " I gulp. She look at me " yes that's right " " I need to go I can't stay here I don't want to be killed " I whimper quickly trying to get up only to fall. Once again instead of landing on the cold floor that my barefeet touched I was in those same strong warm arms I fell in to before. " are you alright mate " the wall asked in a low voice making me shutter slowly looking up meeting his eyes that where glued to me.

Mark's POV
As I talk with the women and man standing in front of me claiming to be my little mates ' family'.

my ears catch my little mates clearly scared voice and then, a small click. I quickly told the lady to shut up as I listen even closer. Hearing the beding move I quickly open the door and saw the girl about to fall ,with super speed ,I catch her before she could collapse on to the cold floor.
Holding her softly ,as if she could break with the touch of a leaf " are you alright mate? " I asked softly not meaning to but my voice was still gruff and low. she slowly looked up at me , her ocean eyes locking with mine , she opened her mouth to say something " I...... I ...".

( Hi hi my little unicorns sorry for no updating it's been one thing after another after another for me but here is the newest update please be patient with me I'm going to try and start updating more often but I can't promise anything .... Thanks for reading my book I'll catch ya next chapter bye bye 🦄🦄🦄🦄💜💜💜💜💘💘💘💘)