Chapter 14

First of all, I'M SORRY! :( its been so long since I updated but I am sooo busy nowadays...well I hope this makes up for the wait! Thank you to all those still supporting me :D and yes I am still on hiatus. but I promised a chapter in June.

Fall Tournament

As explained in the story earlier, this tournament will be held in a stretch of TWO DAYS AND ONE NIGHT (or maybe longer idk). Inviting schools all over Japan to participate.

They would be assigned to locker rooms which THEY MUST BE AT WHENEVER THEY ARE NOT PLAYING.

The room will include the benches, some blankets, a flatscreen TV to watch the broadcast of the match that was being played at the moment, food and water.

Usually when not playing, most of the players would sleep to avoid fatigue.
*
*
Miracle.

Seven letters, seven players.

Teiko Middle School Basketball Club. A super strong school with over a hundred club members, boasting several successive championship wins.

But even within that glorious history, there is still a team that can be without fail called the "strongest"-- a generation of seven players with talents that you would see once in every ten years called the "Generation of Miracles".

There was the emperor, the ace, the towering centre, the copycat, the shooter, the phantom player and the phenomenon.

These seven miracles grew to be an unstoppable force, a strong team that no one could beat.

A team that took winning for granted.

However, one player decided to do something about this arrogant mess a once brilliant team has become.

The phenomenon was going to bring them all down, one by one, and stand atop them as number one.

Teaching them the importance of losing to maintain your humility over the arrogance that came with winning.

She decided, they needed to change.

And she was going to change them--she needed to change them while she was still alive.

Third POV

The vibe radiating off the team was huge.

They piled into the stadium excited, nervous.

It had finally arrived, the occasion most schools in Japan would be participating and one of the biggest tournaments of the year. Second to Winter Cup.

It had finally begun.

Two days straight of competitions. Two days of excitement. It was all beginning.

"Tetsuya, what time does the tournament begin?" Shiina asked.

She was dressed in jeans and a polo tee, hair had been cut short from hip length to midback.

"11am. About an hour and a half from now..."

She nodded her head.

"And you guys are?" The registration guy asked.

"Seirin High Basketball Club." Hyuga replied.

The guy nodded and started flipping through the list of schools. "Alright, Seirin. Your room is 02-27, please settle down and report to the main court by ten-thirty." he said as he passed the keys to Coach Riko.

"Thank you!" coach chirped.

They all walk in and went up to the third floor. There were many schools here in the stadium and it was only nine-thirty.