I Screamed

I felt his hands yank at my wrist. I turned and saw his evil smirk. 

" No.... please!" I begged but I knew it was no use. I felt his hand reach for the button on my jeans and i let a tear slip from my eyes.. Please God help me...  

I woke up screaming and my mother sitting on the side of my bed with a worried expression on her face. I was sweating but I felt a shiver go down my spine as I remembered the nightmare I had just woke from. I wrapped my arms around my mom's waist and started to cry.  I felt bad that I had put her husband in jail... but it was for our own good. 

" I love you mom..." I whispered through my sobs against her silky pajama pants and tank. 

" I love you too Natalye... forever?" she replied.

" and Always." I murmured as I leaned back down into my sweat-soaked bed. I rolled over and wished I could forget everything. Him, what he did... what I did... 

I slowly drifted back into the dream and I knew what was going to happen next... I jerked and twisted away as much as I could but I knew it was no good because this dream always ends the same way... with tear-stained cheeks and HIM smiling smugly and walking away, fixing his dark sweat pants back to his waist.

* Sorry guys this was a short chapter but I needed to start getting her backstory mixed into this sooo yea.*