The Party I Hated

Natalye's POV:

My head was spinning... I'm not sure if it was because of my deprivation of wanted sleep, or if it was the rush of knowing that i was supposed to be home 2 hours ago.

I knew that I should leave, but Addey wasn't going to let that happen... She was the only reason I was still here actually. She's lucky that she's my friend and she has our way of transportation.

I laughed at that thought and walked through the house full of people I didn't really know to try and find Addey , but instead, I accidentally ran into a beer-stenched chest. I stumbled back and looked up at the sweaty face that belonged apparently to the chest I ran into 2 seconds ago. I stood there awkwardly and waited for him to say something, but he just winked and walked past me.

I brushed off the creepy guy's stare and went to the kitchen for some napkins to soak up my now water-spotted dress from spilling my water when I ran into Creepy Wink Guy. I was dabbing my chest as I felt someone tap my shoulder... I turned around to see a drunk Addey stumbling around no one in particular but hanging on to my shoulders as if they were the only thing holding up her body from collapsing.

" Wh.. Whyy arenn't you drinkinn' Natty? THISSS is a PARTAY! Come on, have sommme fun!" she slurred through her alcohol-breathing mouth as she grabbed a drink from some random guy's hand.

" Come on Add... we need to get home... I'm already 2 and a half hours past curfew... you're drunk out of your mind... I ran into a creepy, winking, smelly, man person... And i'm so tired I think I will die sooner than I'm supposed to! LET"S GOOOOO!!!" I replied as she blindly listened. I grabbed her arm and pulled her through the crowds of drunk or high teens and adults and finally made it outside.

The air stung for a second in my lungs from being so cold. But it felt better to be able to breath actual air and not smoke and stagnant air that smells like weed and different mixes and varieties of alcohol. I pushed Addey into her car into the passenger seat and smiled as two police cruisers pulled into the driveway of the party house. I hopped into the driver's seat of the car.

I put the car in drive and pulled away after watching the cops drag Creepy Wink Guy and his friend out of the house by handcuffs. I laughed under my breath and turned the corner. I glanced over at Addey who was sleeping on the window. She had light blonde hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a black and white strapless dress ( Picture above ) . She was much prettier than me, but that's how it usually is. I'm never the Pretty One in my friends... but I prefer it that way.

( Sorry if this sucks... but I'm new to this sooo. I mean I've tried writing some other stuff but uh yea)