Chipotle, Blood, and Pain

Natalye's POV: 

I went to the Bathroom and put on my white and orange dress with a jean jacket. 

I then pulled my hair out of it's sloppy bun and let it lay on my shoulders

I then pulled my hair out of it's sloppy bun and let it lay on my shoulders. I slipped on my shoes and ran out the door. I hopped into Addey's car and looked over at her and almost felt pity. Her hair was in a sloppy bun , face was pale and sweaty, and she had makeup smears staining under her eyes, and she was wearing sweats, reeboks, and a baggy T-shirt. She had an obvious hangover.

" Hey Adds, whats uh up?" I asked as I hooked my seat belt and we started towards the mall. I knew this was going to be a long day for both of us... in more ways than either of us could understand.

We pulled into the parking lot after listening to Addey's horrific story about her puking 20 times in one hour. I stepped out of the car and shut the door. I looked down at my tan legs and fixed my dress. I stood and waited for Addey, then walked into the mall. We scanned through some stores but found nothing interesting. I  got 3 guys' numbers, a pair of plain coral colored flip flops, and a new wallet and then we left. I was getting bored, until I saw a Chipotle... I had never been to a Chipotle and we were in search of a resturaunt to eat lunch at. I pointed to it and said,  " We have to go! I have never been to Chipotle" Addey nodded and we pulled into the parking lot. All of a sudden, I felt the car slam to a stop and felt a crushing sensation on my feet. I tried to scream but couldn't get air... My eyes started to sting and burn. I heard shattering glass and felt it lodge itself into my skin. I felt a hot liquid pouring from my eyes. I heard Addey's shrieking as I felt my chest burn with pain. I tried to unbuckle Addey's seat belt but I couldn't see anything. I instead, found her hand. I grabbed it and held it as hard as I could. I didn't hear anything but sirens when I suddenly realized my whole arms was on fire. Literally burning. I screamed and heard Addey's breathing steady out and slow. " Come on Addey, stay with me!!!!!" I yelled as loud as I could I heard her grunt in pain as the paramedics  pulled her from the crushed car. I suddenly felt the sensation I was floating on clouds. I let the darkness take me in and I hoped it would never give me back.

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT SO FAR... LEMME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF IT SO FAR!!!!!!     cX