Prom: Lucky Her (Part 1)

(Y/N)- Your name ~ POV

(Y/N)'s POV

"I'm so excited for prom! I can't wait to see everyone in their flawless gowns. More importantly, Jackson asked me out for prom!" Everly squealed. "Really?! Awww... I told you that he will ask you out," I congratulated her. "Thanks! Hold on... How about ahem, you know who. Have he asked you out yet?" She smiled in a conceited manner.

I shooked my head in disappointment, "I doubt he would want me as his prom date. Look at him, a growing actor? He's handsome, popular, gentleman-like. Me? Let's not even get started on that, shall we?" She rolled her eyes in annoyance, "Well if you choose to believe that, no one is really going to stop you then." "Oh great, speaking of the devil," I thought, seeing my man crush in the hallway surrounded by the a group of cheerleaders. They were talking so freakin' loud, jeez. I really couldn't control myself but to eardrop their conversation.

"So Robbie, I heard that you're still looking for a prom date. And since we both aren't really taken yet, wanna be my prom date?" One of them, practically Regina asked batting her eyes. "Hmm... That sounds like a great idea, but unfortunately I already have a girl in mind for prom already. My apology. If you excuse me, I need to talk to someone else," Robbie made eye contact with me, giving me a short wink.

"Huh, Lucky her," I said to Everly. "Lucky you, because here he comes now as he bid farewell to them. Got to go!" She responded before proceeding to her locker. 

"(Y/n)! I've been searching all over for you," Robbie greeted. I joked, "Really? Last time I check you were busy with them?" He pointed to the cheerleaders, "Them? Nah, I tried asking about your whereabouts but they dodged my questions and started talking about prom. Can't really blame Them, almost everybody in this school are excited for prom." My face getting changing to tints of red, I laughed it off "Oh, that explains it... HAHAH"

"By the way, have you got a date for prom yet?" The young actor asked. I shooked my head, "you?" "Guess what, I'm planning to ask her out soon since I found out not too long ago that she was still available." I started shrilling, "OH MY GOD. how are you planning to ask her out?'' "Not so sure, which was why I needed your reliable advice buddy," he put his hand over my shoulder.

"Okay, Let's see.... If a guy was to ask me out. I would like him to come to my door or after school, with a bouquet of flowers. He would get down on a knee and asked: Prom together? something like that. It sounds really cliché but yeah," I gave him the advice needed.

"You think it would work out?" He nervously scratched his head. I boosted him confidence, "Listen dude, if my ideal guy ask me out that way, he would get three big yes from Me! Plus, you're Robbie Kay! Which girl wouldn't love to have you as a their prom date?"

" You're right." He thank me, as he sprinted out to the school book shop as fast as he can (in the GIF). "GOOD LUCK!" I yelled across.

"Lucky her huh?" I thought to myself.