The girl nods confused "yeah?"

"I just can't seem to find a date for Valentines bash" Raven finishes smoothly and the girl blushes but then clears her throat.

"I'm sorry but I'm already going with my fiancé" She holds her hand up to show her ring "But here's my number if you want to...talk" and then she proceeds to grab a pen and write her number on Raven's palm.

"Alright, talk to you later sweets" Raven waves and walks back to us with a smirk on her face.

"She's going to win" I whisper in Connor's ear and he rolls his eyes.

"She isn't, you are forgetting something and that's that women love me" he says smugly and Raven snorts "Conceited much?"

"Look who's talking"

"Well, You guys are acting stupid, I'm going to look for John" I say and stand up.

"Bye Isa" Connor says at the same time Raven says "Bye babe"

And so I go back to my quest to Go to John's dorm and demand him to ask Lily to be his valentine so she leaves me alone.

I burst into the room without knocking like I always do making John let out a girlish scream and immediately slam his laptop shut.

I freeze "Where you watching porn?"

"What? No!" He blushes "I was on Pinterest looking for ideas on how to ask Lillian to be my date for valentines day"

I plop down on Connor's bed "Just ask her, she's been bugging me because she thinks you won't do it"

"Can you help me?"

I chuckle "What is with you boys? Your roommate was also asking me to help him get a date"

He shrugs "You are a girl, you know what other girls like"

I snort "Lilly and I cannot be any more different, we are the complete opposite"

"Still, please help me"

"Fine" I give up.

"Good, so help me. What should I do?"

And then a idea comes to mind "I know what she would like"

He almost jumps in excitement "What is it?"

I smirk.

He looks at me worriedly "What?"

I quickly tell him my idea.

He frantically shakes his head "No, definitely not. I will not do that"

"You know her, she'd love that. But if you don't want my help..." I taunt.

"Fine, but I am not going in there alone" He says firmly and I nod.

"I have no problem going there"

*

*

Lillian's POV (Aka Lilly)

I kept pacing around the dorm, I know I was being extra annoying lately but valentines is an extra special day for me. It celebrates love and happiness and John not asking me makes me worry that maybe he doesn't see a future in us as a couple.

I call Raven.

I know she should be the last person that I should call since she's the reason why we broke up in the first place but we have no feelings towards each other and Isabella was rejecting my calls.

"Unless you are calling to tell me you want to set me up with someone then I suggest you call after 6pm. I only have a few hours left to find a date or else I'll lose" Raven answers quickly and I scoff.