Chapter 6

Please VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW ME and SHARE ❤️

Thank you @linabreuer for the lovely cover on top ❤️

Isabella's POV

We've been in this car for the past 20 minutes and it has been so awkward.

It's mostly my fault, I don't do well with human interaction.

Something in between fear of them not liking me and them becoming annoying to the point I'm rude to them.

So, I do what any other social incompetent person would do in an awkward situation.

Use my phone.

I had been texting Julia every day since I got into college, telling her how it was like and exaggerating how much fun I was having.

To be completely honest, it's not how movies tell you it's like.

You won't get there and have the time of your life, you get there and are shoved into a world of homework and annoying teachers treating you as if you were dirt under their designer shoe.

I hated it, I really did but I couldn't tell Julia that.

She had advised me not to go, she said moving away wasn't the answer.

But she is wrong. I may hate going to college but I no longer feel this suffocating hate inside of me.

As I receive yet another text from Julia, Connor speaks.

"Who are you texting?"

"My friend Julia" I reply, looking up from my phone for a second to see his eyes trained on the rode.

You can hear the smirk in his voice as he says "Are you telling her how hot I am?"

Scoffing I say "I've seen way better"

"I find that hard to believe" Connor says smugly and I turn to look at him.

"Have you seen John? He's a hottie"

"Whatever, we are here" he grumbles and gets out if the car.

Pocketing my phone I get out of the car as well and come face to face with what looked to be an old abandoned restaurant.

It had a sign that read in fainted letters "Yummy Rummy" or "Yummy Bummy"

The paint of the exterior of the place was chapped and all of the windows that usually show the inside of a restaurant were covered with some weird metal things.

And the rest of the place had graffiti all over it.

I didn't like it at all.

Now, a normal person would be scared that Connor had brought me here to decapitate me but not me. Maybe it was the fact that I could shift into a wolf any time I wanted and rip him to shreds before he had time to blink.

But I still didn't like the place, it wasn't pretty to the eye and it looked dirty.

I turn to Connor "Why did you take me to this creepy abandoned place?"

He starts walking to the building but I don't move, he looks at me "There's a party in there"

I look around, it was completely empty except for 2 other cars.

"Then why are there only 3 cars including yours? I'm telling you if you brought me here to assault me, you will definitely regret it" I stare at him pointedly.

Connor chuckles "I am not going to do anything to you. And there's only 3 cars because Michael only let's people he considers close park in front. The rest are over there" He points at the far end of the street where cars where piled up next to each other.