Competition!

Okay since I got so many offers for the cover thing and I know all of you are so very freaking talented I decided to do a little competition.

To enter you will have to do the following:

You will dm me telling me you want to join and I will send you a description and tittle of a book I started to write but haven't posted yet, after I do you will make a cover (or more than one) how you make it it's entirely up to you. The only thing is that it needs to be the size of a cover. After you are done making the cover(s) then you can send it to me either by: twitter, kik, whatsapp or Facebook. Also follow me because I really want to get to 7k :)

You will have until February 25th to send me them.

The cover will need to have the tittle and my username on it.

If You win, you will get:

-A personalized frequent character who by frequent I mean will be in a lot of chapters. I will talk to the winner and we will work on the backstory together and anything they want.

-Credit on every book they make a cover of.

-A shoutout on my page that has over 6k followers who get my notifications (don't promise you'll gain a lot because I'm lame)

-And a chapter dedicated to you.

If you have any questions then just comment here and I'll answer ASAP.

Remember if you will join Private message me so I can send you the description and tittle of the book.

Thank you,

-Ash xx